chapter 4 ~Their Depressed Night

Riya POV
After dropping Cinderella at home ,I came to the club and saw the party was over, as Vivan told me to take Ahana from here, I immediately came here . I searched for her and as Vivan said, she was lying on couch with her friends.  I tried a lot to make her get up , but she was too stubborn, and I also fell down . Well it was a regular view for me as it use to happen with her always . I found Akash over there , but he was not in sense also, he kept on drinking and left, didn't hear my scream , finding no other options, I called Vivan and he informed Ayush about this .
it went half an hour, almost all were gone, I kept hand on my head and thinking what to do . Then I saw a hottie was coming over there and I  felt relief . It was none other than Ayush.

Titli POV
it was night, I was watching stars and felt someone's touch .

"Titli, you didn't take your medicine !" passed a tablet.

"nahi Roshni, I don't like these , please take these away from me for a one day ! " I said sarcastically.

"you know how necessary are they, those who are necessary for us, we shouldn't ignore them! Titli, u don't worry, see, u will be fine one day, this is not a serious disease like cancer and all!"

Titli chuckled .

other side
"lemme party all night! aunty police bula legi!" - a drunk Ahana was grooving hands crazily .
Ayush grabbed her hands and put finger on her lip to close her mouth . Ahana kept hand on his cheeks .
"stop it Ahana! you are not in sense, get up!" Ayush almost shouted.
"no! no! noooo Mr.Ayush Kapoor . I'm not gonna listen you anymore u understand?"

"Riya, make her get up and bring outside, I'll be waiting!"
Ayush said irritatingly .

Riya tried but failed . Ayush grabbed her hands and lifted her up in his arms.
He drove car and brought her home .

Ayush brought Ahana home, made her lay on bed, took out her shoes, bracelets, jewellery and all . He spread the quilt over her body and switched off the lights . it was 12 pm . He went to bathroom and started shower . He closed his eyes and took a deep breath . After having  stress the entire day it was the only relief he could feel under the cool shower . He wore his comfortable clothes and laid beside Ahana . She was in a deep sleep . He couldn't sleep and woke up . He went out from his room and checked everyone if they were sleeping or not.  He walked to kitchen and took out chilled water from freeze .
He  was feeling so lonely , something was giving him lots of pain . This is the weirdest thing about him that everyone thinks he is the happiest person of the world, who has everything , whole world bows down in front of him, he is an Emperor, but the fact is this Emperor can be the most unhappy person in the world, in reality, he doesn't have everything , he is the poorest and the weakest person who doesn't have the most valuable element in his life which is love, then what is the need of being so prosperous?

Love is the only thing which can make anyone the richest person, because of love, the heart remains filled up . The soul remain wealthy and satisfied .

Anyhow, Ayush passed another night in thoughts, he might've slept, it can be of 2 hours .

....
Okay, so tell guys what did you feel? You can say your any opinion
*are you excited for Pari's come back in  Meri Pyaari Bindu ?