Chapter 53 ~ Confessions 💜

( Titli's P.O.V )

"So all boys and girls, now open your book . Today we learn a new equation" I announced after entering the classroom .

"No Titli di .We won't do maths today .we want to play a game .

" no games today! Your exam is coming na?"

"No..no ...we won't study!" The children started to scream and I was unable to stop them.

"I'll show you a magic!" Suddenly I heard a male voice . I was not seeing anybody in the class ,all were children .

"Who is this?" I asked getting amazed then somebody peeped up from bench and I became shocked to see him .

"Ayush.. tum ??" I asked him shockingly .

"Haan yaar . My clothes got dirty , legs are also hurting . I was hiding under bench so long!" He said and came towards me . The children were laughing .

"You guys were hiding him? Why did you do?" I asked children while getting furious .

"He is our prince na that's why! Now please tell us the story!" I saw children were supporting him and he was smirking proudly .

I was so unable to think what the hell was happening. Why did you come here? What did I ask you to do? How did you come and why?"

"By flight only to see you! " he laughed "Couldn't wait longer . I had to come year ..!" He added .

"Please go away . It's my class . "

"No! I won't go ! I've come here only for you . so boys and girls listen..!" He said and grabbed my hand .

"Suppose , your Titli di is 5 and I'm another 5 , when we get together ,we become 10 . Again, I'm 50 and Titli di is 50 , and we become 100 when we are together , and without her I'm 50, means half of 100 , and without her I'm incomplete!" He said and looked towards me and I also looked at him .

"What are teaching them?" I whispered angrily .

"Wow ..now we understood the equation so easily . Mathes has so much fun . " they cheered and I became glad that they learned it so easily when I was trying to teach them, they didn't pay attention .

"Children . now the class is over ..you guys go now...tata!"

"Thank you Prince!!" The children joyfully left .

"So, I'm a better teacher than you . I understand kids better than you!"

"Really? Then why dont you understand your own child? Did you ever try to become her good father? When I asked you to do that you again escaped!"

"I didn't escape . I'll become the best father of the world I promise . But that's why I want her mother with me . And the mother is not Ahana, that's you!"

"What the hell are you doing here?? What did I tell you? Focus in your relationships and your family . Don't waste time in silly matters because you will lose whatever you have in your hand ."

"How can I lose that when I already lost it? The relationship you are talking about ,that has finished long time back ."

"Stop your nonsense . I've heard these always .Not again .Please go back !!"

"You have to hear it . I'm not saying nonsense .. I love you yaar !"

"Wh--aat?"

"Yeah .. I love you!!"

"You have lost it ! Why the hell are you doing this? "

"Because it's love . I have heart's connection from you! You tell, you also feel it na? Because our hearts are connected . You love me I know Titu !"