Chapter 18~ Confused Souls💙

( Titli's P.O.V )

I came back to our room and found Roshni di giggling weirdly. I looked around and waved hand in front of her, but she didn't respond.

"Roshni diiiiii" I shouted into her ears.

"what... What happened Titu?" She came in conscious widening her round beautiful eyes.

"oh! Dont tell me you just met SRK here!!"

"more than that yaar.. You know I just met a hottie here.. You missed the most interesting moment! Damn!!"

She narrated the whole story to me.

"OMG! are you okay now?" I said scanning her.

"yeah!! Seeing him I've become okay!" She said smirking.

"i see!! Waise kaun tha woh?? Anil Kapoor? Rajnikant?? Umm Nasiruddin Shah??"
I said widening my eyes.

"what do you think Titu? I'm so outdated or I don't know any new comer young heroes?? Areyy bewakoof, I didn't feel this thing for any man!! You know he was something different!" Roshni di said dreamily.

"okay!! Now I also wanna see that so-called hottie! " I said making irritated face.

"the manager was saying something about him.. Umm, I really didn't pay attention, god! Why didn't I do?? She said sadly.

"you can get his information later!! Now lets go for dinner!" I said pulling her hands as I felt her so interesting topic as the most boring thing .

I took her outside and we had pasta and ice cream in dinner.

I looked around to see other contestants having dinner. Some of them were were looking stressed out and ignoring food , other side some were eating like giants , quickly pouring big amount of food into their mouth as they are eating their last meal or they are in an eating competition . Me and Roshni di were weirdly looking at them.

"I wonder the 'bechahra dadu' I mean the oldie producer of our show will soon become beggar because he is spending his life's last earning on us!" I said in deep thoughts.

"we should warn him about this!!" Roshni di said agreeing my words.

" You know we can live a simple lifestyle here..Mumbai is already an expensive city. Bread, curry and a room to stay would be enough for us! No need of this services and luxuries ! I'll tell him as soon as possible!" I said determining my thoughts.

Though we were enjoying the soft bed, the AC and a beautiful view, but some guilt were disturbing me. The poor grandfather shouldn't come in roads because of us. But why am I thinking he would be a oldie man? I mean he could be a young hot boy . But I don't think any young people would be so kind.

 I was woken up from sleep at 3 am . I went to balcony. The city never sleeps, i thought to have some alone moments and feel the scent of nature . I looked upon the sky . It was so cloudy that i couldn't see the moon and stars. I wonder how much have I  changed!! There was a time when the sky was my only friend, I used to see it always silently and talked thousands words, when silently my tears used to touch my cheeks .

Sometimes my best friend used to be by my side while talking to sky . I thanked the person above the sky for sending a best friend to me . Huh! Now I'm not with him . And I forgot to cry, because he made me forget to cry and smile continuously.
Where are you my buddy?? I miss you so much!

(Ayush's P.O.V )

I was on a dinner date with Ahana. Yes, from the past few weeks, we started to develop our relationship and to start a new life .