Chapter 42~ Kidnapped ?

((p:s _ new character
Saif Ali Khan as Rajat Khanna)

( TITLI'S P.O.V )

I adored myself as very attractive and unique . I put dark lipstick on my lips and I looked around to find Ayush when I was completely ready . Ayush was in the Arabian attire . He looked down when I looked at him. I felt awkward .

We reached at the Rajat Khanna's place severely . I stepped step forward and I saw many girls serving some men drinks . I felt very uncomfortable but one thing was encouraging me that I've to release Cinderella from this hell at any cost .

Rajat Khanna came to me and I just give him a smile .

"Darling, you have come . I am very glad come inside" he tried to hold my hand but I removed my hand and chuckled .

He sipped his drink and gave me an evilish smile. I started to walk behind him there were many goons holding guns . He brought me in a huge hall where many girls were there . He made me sit on a chair.

"Darling, I want you to entertain me every nights. If I find you so pleasing then I'll marry you within a few days. these girls will be your maids " He said and left .

"Why did you came here yourself? You are among those girls who is greedy for his property? Listen he will never marry you, he will use you and then sell you to any rich customer . " Girls said to me.

"Listen , I know you guys are kidnapped by him, but I came here to save you. You just help me  in my work . By the way, Does he sell little kids?" I whispered .

"No. But two days ago he brought a 7/8 years old girl and told us to take care of her"

"Where is the kid?"

"In the next room . There are some girls taking care of her ."

I went to the room and found my little Cinderella sleeping on a bed holding a doll .
I went near her and sat beside her. Tears started to roll down my cheeks .

"I've came baby! Now I'll take you away. Don't worry baby!" I said planting a kiss on her forehead .
She woke up and hugged me to see me .

"Titli friend! You are here. Please take me with you! I don't want to live here!" She said sadly .

She is so strong like her father . They both do not want to cry .

"Don't worry! Me and your papa came. We'll take you. Just wait for a few time baby"

"Papa?" She asked surprisingly.

"Come here. He is coming now" a girl ran to me.

"You just be strong. I'll be coming!"

"Come with me! Let's spend some together!"

I went with him in the main hall. There were customers at the bar and some  girls were dancing in front of them .

I was feeling suffocated . I wonder where would be Ayush

I looked around and saw Ayush was 2 feets away from me . I felt secured .

Won't you entertain me baby?" Rajat Khanna smirked  .

I also smirked and started to dance

"yeh mera dil pyaar ka deewana
dewaana hai deewana
pyaar ka parwana"

I kept busy Rajat Khanna ., meanwhile  Ayush and police were secretly entering the place   They bet many goons and reached to the place where all the kidnapped girls were staying .