Chapter 17~ A new Journey

( Roshni's P.O.V )

Titli di! Roshni di!! We all will miss you!! " the people of NGO came to see off us at Kolkata railway station.

The poor people were so fond of us and the employees were also close with us, specially with Titli . She is such a sweet girl you know who always makes smile everyone. I'm a bit introvert and shy typed girl, but Titli is the girl who is never seemed shy, calm and sad . She cries but very soon covers it with joy. The most cheerful girl and full of life she is! I often wonder how lucky would be her future husband to get a "huge bundle of happiness" like her , she would never let him to get bored or depressed for a second.
But I heard from her once that she has a person in her life who was considered as the best friend of her, he brought this fun and happiness inside her . As far I know she had a miserable past which she rarely wants to open up . Then there came her friend who made her that she is now! She still loves her friend a lot . Alas! Whom we love, we don't get them!
Maybe I don't know the pain she has! I've everyone in my life, a family who loves me like anything, the only pain is to live far away from them to build up my career. And if the matter of love comes, then I'd say I've never fallen in love with anyone. Nor I've been heartbroken for not getting my love , so honestly speaking, I don't have any idea of these pain which are Titli going through. Still, she is so happy with her life! Seriously we all unhappy people who consider ourselves as unlucky should take lesson from this gem Titli .

We were waiting for the train's arrival and the people were busy in adoring their favourite Titli , actually our favourite Titli .
The people were around in 40 and they all were so sad. Titli was making them calm and understand.
The old men, women, little children, our teachers, servants were there . If the rest of the people would come here then it'd have been impossible to let the other people enter in this crowded station.

"look guys! I'm soon going to be eliminated from the show and soon I'm gonna come back" I said them smilingly.

"look who's talking! It's me who will be arrive in this station soon with  luggage for my horrible voice! She'll get her favourite celebrities there and will get settled into a happily married life!" Titli claimed without care.

"Titli!! You started again??" I glared at her.

The kids started to laugh along with Titli.
Meanwhile the train arrived. We saw Robi running towards us hanging some packets of food.

"I'm keeping these beside your seats. Have these during the journey!" Robi said.

"Robi, how much will we eat? Here we got already so many tiffin box! We are two only okay? " I said him narrowing my eyes.

"so what? Don't forget you are with Titli who is the biggest worshipper of food! Robi knows and understands me very well! " Titli said dramatically.

Robi blushed and smiled hearing her words . He ran inside the compartment.

"so, my champions, mashis, (aunts) kaku (uncles) , didis, (sisters) dadas!(brothers) We've to go now and don't worry you will watch us on TV now! You will never miss us!" Titli smirked greeting them.

The children including some of seniors started to burst out into tears. My eyes also got watery.

"ohho! My shonamonis (sweethearts) why are you crying as I'm going out of the world? Please don't cry guys!! It's making me difficult to leave, if I don't go then how will we bring the prizes? Hmm? Don't you want us to win?" Titli said making them calm my her all efforts.

"no!! We want something else !!" " the children claimed.

"what? Chocolates? Toys? Books? Umm yummy foods?" Titli asked .