Chapter 45~ Fights or Love?

[ Ayush's P.O.V ]

After arriving home, I started to move forward slowly slowly . I held my coat on shoulder and on other hand I held a flower bouquet . As Titli suggested me, I was going to Ahana with the bouquet .

I knocked the door when Ahana was in front of dressing table .

"How strange is this naa? Apne hi kamre me knock karke ana parta Hai .

"Is it still my room ? It has become your beauty parlour ." I said .

"Exactly!! But when do you stay here? Nowadays office is your house . You often sleep at your cabin and go abroad twice in a week"

"Yeah then? You know na how important is my business! And I work hard day and night only to keep our family happy . But you don't care about me na? What will I do in house? You don't need me . But you are getting all kinds of facilities from me as well as enough money . What should you need more?" I said normally and later repented .

Calm down Ayush! Don't start fighting . If Titli gets to know you have argued instead of solving the matter, she'll kill you .

"Yeah right you are!!! But what are you doing here now? Go back to your office and do your important works" Ahana said with irritation .

"Ahana .. I'm sorry for the rude behavior . let's forget it" I tried to smile and held the bouquet  in front of her .

"This is for you! One minute more.."I said and brought another gift which Titli gave me to gift Ahana .

"Are you alright?" She asked me widening her mouth .

"Yeah .what would happen? Actually I realized we had enough fights. So we should forget everything and start everything again" I said and hugged her .

"There is a dress, it's for you!" I said after breaking the hug .

"Ok .. you wait here . I'll be back." She said and went to washroom .

I sat on bed and started to think many things .

Today Titli gave me this gifts and ordered me to impress Ahana .
Honestly, I don't want to keep bad relation with Ahana, I also want our relationship gets improved .

If there is Cinderella's welfare, then I'll obviously do all kinds of efforts to give her a happy family .

Suddenly my phone beeped . I checked the message. It's from the girl herself , Titli .

"Hey"

"I was just remembering about u and u messaged me 😋  you will live long years 🙋"

"Hehe.. 😂😂but why are you remembering another girl this late hour of night😂 you should be with your wife now😉😉 and do umm.. u know what I mean😋 "

"Chaal hat .. I  couldn't imagine you will become this kind of naughty . Now  go to sleep you badmash girl"

"Ok ok. But u tell Gift Diya?"

"Yes.Superwoman . I did your job !"

"Great! Now go to your job... Good night!"

This Titli is so crazy . I don't know from where she gets the romantic ideas? She wasn't like this before, I was very romantic and filmy , and she was a boring realistic person. Now we both got changed. It's like we both switched our natures .