Chapter 56~ Sweet-sour romance

( Titli's P.O.V )

I was so addicted in him . I moved my face closer to him and pecked a kiss at his cheek . I was moving away when he grabbed my hand and pulled me . He placed his hand at my waist and with the other hand he was caressing my hands and then touched my shoulder, then neck . Our eyes got locked . Our bodies were completely wet and had a few inches gap . He moved his face at my neck and kissed there gently . I felt blushed and tried to go away, but he was holding me so tightly like he never wanted me to go . He started to placr kisses at my shoulders, then neck, then jawline, then cheeks and eyes and eyes . I was having different kinds of sensations in my body .

I never went this close to any boy . Ayush was the only boy whom I was very close . But we never got such intimate before except our kiss that day .

"Senti . stop this . I never did such things ."

"Shh .. From now you will have habits . Because I'll wrap you always with my love ."

"We are not any couple "

"Soon we'll become that"

"Buddy . Shut up!" I pushed him and kept standing there .

I was breathing so fast  .He came behind me and wrapped his hands around my waist . I felt his breath on my neck . He kissed my ears and neck . His smell was driving me crazy and the rain added some more sensations in me . I was getting out of control . I never felt he is this much hot and sexy . I always thought he is hot and wanted to kiss him badly .  But I never collected courage to go close to him . This time he came close to me himself . like that day we had an unexpected kiss at Juhu beach.

"I love you yaar !" He said and

"Shhh .." He kept finger on my lips and then kissed me . I couldn't control myself so I also kept kissing him . We were kissing, licking each other's lips as if we found any juicy fruit . We got wild and kissing like hungry monsters . I never felt hungry like this except food . But I think his lips are more delicious than any food .

After 10 minutes of kissing each other, we pulled apart and started to breath heavily . Then we both laughed and hugged each other .

We came back inside house and we were not talking to each other, just kept blushing . Suddenly he started sniffing . I ran and brought a towel . He was looking at me with a puppy face . Then I frowned my eyes and started to wipe his head . I gestured him to go and change clothes , but he gestured me to open his clothes . I enlarged my eyes and punched him on his chest . I held his hands and pushed him inside washroom . Then I also started to sniff and cough . I changed my clothes and went to make coffee for us .

(Ahana's P.O.V )

"I think Ayush wont return . it has become three weeks since he is gone ." i said to Rahul as I was in his house .

"And you are happy with that?" Rahul asked me.

"Yes, I'm living peacefully now to not see Ayush's face. And I think it is enough now . We should get divorced and happily live own lives "

"Are you nuts Ahana? If you divorce him,you won't get his property  . You know Ayush is a top businessman in Asia . Whole world knows how much fame and wealth he has . You want to lose all these?"

"Fuck about his fame and wealth . I don't need anything .I just want to be free . Can't do any drama with him ."

"What about my revenge? He snatched you from me . He married you!! And he destroyed my father's business . He defeated us! Just because of him my dad is in jail now. And I want him to be helpless, poor and bankrupted!" He shouted.