Chapter 28~ We Met Again!!!

( Ayush's P.O.V )

The heavy rain was accompanied with thunder. The girl burried her face in my chest wrapping her hands around me . I rose my hands slowly slowly and put them at her back.

"hey! You okay?" I asked very calmly as I could.

The thunders started more loudly and she held me more tightly .

The crazy girl who was just quarrelling with me some minutes ago, now has become like a innocent baby

The crazy girl who was just quarrelling with me some minutes ago, now has become like a innocent baby.  I couldn't resist but smiled. I felt she turned to face me .

 Hell! This darkness has become a curse ! I wish I could see the innocent puppy face of this crazy girl. Maybe she is like the same girl whom i used to tease .

"I'm sorry! I felt scared! " she broke the ice .

"it's ok!! You need water?" I asked and hatched to find a water bottle.

"thanks!" She said taking the bottle from my hand.

"so you are investing your all savings for this show?" She suddenly asked.

"what?? I'm just doing a business !"

"but in this age.. I'm sorry I mean you are spending lots of money which is unrequited and I wanted to tell you this from a long time , uncle.. Sorry Mr.Sponsor !"

"means you are not taking out from this mind that I'm a so-called old uncle! Anyways let me tell you this is just a simple amount for billionaires  like me , you won't understand it!" I said normally.

"yeah! I won't understand the deals  and money games .. I'm not interested! You stay happy with your money !"

Argh!! This girl is such a pain in my a*s.

( Roshni's P.O.V )

The guy waves hand at me and gestures that he would come to my room . I got very worried and stopped him . I came out from resort.

"what happened?" I said while going  at him.

He pulled  me  down on the ground.

"shh! Kuch mat bolo! Mera us khadoos Bhai Ko pata chalega na Jan le lega meri!" [don't say anything . My arrogant brother will kill me if he gets to know]

"apka khadoos Bhai?" [your arrogant brother ]

Suddenly my phone rang and it was Kishan.

"hello Roshni! Where were you yaar? "

"I'm at resort. Why you guys are fed up in the locked room? Your romance got finished so early hmm?" I said giggling.

"what? We aren't in any room. We're out for a dinner!"