chapter 44~ being with you

( Titli's P.O.V )

We kept hugging each other for some minutes and cried our hearts out .

"I missed you yaar!" Ayush said while sobbing.

"I missed you too .. I never thought we will meet again ..as you ordered me to always stay happy, I tried to be the happiest person of the world. But my heart knows that without you , I'm nothing.. today if I'm alive, it's only because of you my sweetu" I told him and he was chuckling with teary eyes .

"So, whom did you marry buddy? Who is the lucky girl who got you as her life partner" I asked him gently and his face turned pale .

"What happened buddy? Bataoge nahi?"

"Meri shadi .."[my marriage]

God.. please give me courage to hear this .

"Ahana se hui naa? [ You married Ahana .] I said guessing the answer and he looked at my eyes guiltily as he did anything wrong .

"Yeah" he replied and I got a small shock .

But why did I feel this weird pain when I heard he's married to Ahana. As I already knew it was about to happen .

"I knew I had seen love for her in your eyes . You used to drool over her eyes, her silky hairs, her fair skin na?? " I said excitingly .

"Was that really love?" He asked me .

"Of course!!" I grinned .

"Anyway, tu apna bata... Are you with someone?"

Does he really wanna know? But how can I be with someone else . In this life, I only loved him . If he is not in my life ,then nobody can take the place .

"No yaar .. do you really think any fool exists in this world who will marry a mad girl like me?" I said and bursted out into laughter .

"Good joke" he also laughed .
"But tu itni bhi budi nahi hai" [but you are not that bad] he added .

"But jokes apart, I really missed you buddy! the years without you were food without salt for me.." I said holding his hand .

"Without dragging food items your words won't be digested naa?" Ayush grinned.

"Yeah.. you already know ..how much in love is Titli Sengupta with food!" I said proudly and then we both laughed .

"I seriously missed you yaar" Ayush moved forward to hug me again .

"No! You didn't really miss me, if you missed me , you wouldn't hurt me like this" I removed his hands and pretended to be angry .

"Sorry yaar .. you know na I'm very stubborn . I get angry so easily . Maf toh Kar de pagal. Forgive

"It's not any issue .. I feel so lucky and happy that I found you again. And moreover you are not angry on me anymore .. I'm so happy!" I shouted excitingly and hugged the life out of him .

"Arey..bas.. bas.. ab main mar hi jayunga tere pressure me" Ayush pretended to have pain .

"Excuse me.. I'm not fatty anymore!" I frowned my eyes .

"Oh...I didn't notice my chubby gobi butterfly became chikni chameli" Ayush squeezed my cheeks .

"Shut up!" I punched him lightly and we laughed for so long . I put my head on his shoulder .

"Oh my God! I've become crazy staying with you!" Ayush suddenly said like he got a shock .

"Why? What happened?"