Chapter 12 ~the awkward hotness in the party

(Ahana's POV )

I was sipping drinks along my friends . Suddenly I felt someone's gaze on me . I looked around to see many people were watching me from head to toe. Of course, I'm so much beautiful that I get everyone's attention. I concentrated on my drink again and felt someone's touch on my shoulder. I turn back to see a man in blue coat was walking behind me turning his back to me. I don't know why but I felt curious to know who can be that guy . Though nobody can beat Ayush in hotness, but I found the guy freaking hot . I put my glass in a table and started to follow him . He was on phone and I was stepping behind him . Thus he came at a corner. He cut his call and turned at me .

."I knew you will come to me Ahana!" He said.

I felt like the sky broke over my head. I couldn't believe he has come back.

" Ra... Rahul !!!! Tum yaha... Kaise ??"[Rahul ! What brought you here ? ] I stammered while looking at him with widened eyes.

"I'm sorry Ahana! Whatever I did with you was so wrong!! Please accept me!!" Rahul came closer to me.

"move away!! You don't deserve to talk with me, I'm married to Ayush ! " I said warning him.

"I know!! I know all that! But I had some issues!! Anyhow I don't want to create trouble in your and Ayush's happily married life! I just want you to forgive me and accept me as.."Rahul almost pleaded to me holding my hands.

"what?"

"as a friend!! Please Ahana?"

I looked at his expression and he genuinely seemed sad .

................

"Ok!! So let's have some dance on the floor! Enjoy guys!!" The host announced.All were so excited.
Rahul appeared on the stage and extended hands to hold Ahana . Ahana came and put hands on him. Vivan, Riya were surprised.

The music started and they started to burn the floor."aise na mujhe tum dekho.. Seene se laga lungaTumko main chura lunga tumse dil me chupa lunga..."

( Ayush's P.O.V )
I came back from washroom and heard loud music. when I was stepping forward I saw people gazing at dance floor . When I saw Ahana dancing with Rahul , it was totally unexpected for me. Why is Ahana with that b**tard ?? They were dancing so closely and I couldn't tolerate it. How dare he to dance with my wife??
I lose my control and went between them. I grab Ahana's hand in anger and release her from the rascal . I saw people were watching us . For not making any controversy I pulled Ahana towards me and held her waist. The music starts..
"Pyaar manga hai tumhi se
Mujhe pyaar karo Aaj abhi zidd maano meri
Na intezaar karo
Main bhi dil ki sun raha hoon Tum bhi dil ki suno
Pyar manga hai tum hi se Mujhe pyaar karo"

I was dancing with Ahana so closely with romance and passion. I caressed her cheeks, neck and shoulder and spun her around. Our faces were so close that we were feeling each other's breath . I saw from the corner of my eyes that the rascal Rahul Khurana was drinking and a dark jealousy with anger were on his bl**dy face.

{ dance continued }
"Tujhe paane ka junoon is qadar hai
Tere khwabon se bhari ye nazar hai
Teri baahon mein ajab sa ik sukoon hai
Mujhe jaana ab kahin aur kyun haiTum meri bas meri ho Mujhe pyaar karo..
Pyaar manga hai tumhi se Na inkaar karo Aaj abhi zidd maano meri Na intezar karo"

The dance ended. Everyone cheered in a big hand of applause. I smirked and walked away from that place . Didn't go to fight with Rahul, I'm not in a mood now!!

.............

''Ladies and gentlemen! Now it's for the biggest thing we are here to declare. We are launching our new season of our show "The Voice of India 2017" . We will start the program from tomorrow and going to be telecasted . Here is the whole team of our show.......And the greatest thing is that this time we have honour to get none other than the huge business tycoon of India Mr.Ayush Kapoor . Please sir can we have you in front of us?"
Ayush confidentiality walked over and went towards them.

"Mr.Ayush is sponsoring our show!!! He's going to invest on our project for the first time!!"

All clapped . Vivan, Riya and Ahana were happily clapping while Akash was busy with his bottle and Rahul was boiling his blood.Reporters were on competition to capture every moment as much they can.

(Ahana's POV )

Vivan was driving car sitting beside Ayush, while me, Akash and Riya were at back seat. Ayush was looking at the views through window, Riya had earphones plugged in her ear and Akash was drinking. I know Ayush is very angry on me, but what could I do? When Ayush snatched my hand from Rahul during the dance i saw an anger in Ayush's eyes which he has been keeping inside him from years . He had a fear about me that what he loves that should not be snatched by anyone. I didn't speak up anything and started to dance with Ayush . I was so safe and comfortable in Ayush's arms more than Rahul's . I think that's the reason why Ayush is the best , though there are many more reasons. We returned home and Ayush went to our bedroom alone without even looking at me. I was trying to face him, but he was avoiding me and went for shower as his usual routine. After a long days, i felt for Ayush .He came out after 30 minutes and seeing me awake sitting on bed he gestured me how am i still awake!

"i was waiting for you!" I opened my mouth.

"are you too drunk?" He kept hand on my forehead.

"are you not believing Ayush??" I looked in his eyes .

"oh please! When you were enjoying with Rahul then you didn't bother to wait for me?" He said angrily

"Ayush ..tum mujhe galat samajreho!!" [you are misunderstanding me]

"I'm not a fool Ahana! Stop your drama please! It's so late! We should sleep now, good night!" Uttering these Ayush got up on bed and pulled his sheet to cover himself .

.

So guys!! How was the chapter??😊 Did you like Rahul's entry or not?

Do you think why Ayush hates him that much and why is he here even after their breakup?
Do you think Ahana will turn good and sort her relation with Ayush?

Or there is gonna be something different twist which will change everyone's lives?

.