Epilogue

(Ayush's P. O. V)

I hold Titli's hand and took her to the terrace. It was midnight. We both laid down on a mat under the sky. We started gazing stars.
I started talking to Titli which I was holding since long time. I couldn't stop myself from asking her the questions which was hitting me in my head every passing second.

"Titu. We're best friends more than a husband and wife right?"

"hmm of course buddy"

"Titu yaar I don't like fighting with you. We've fought a lot. And for this we were away for each other since 7 years. We wasted a lot of time. Then after many boundaries we've been together" and I said cupping her face. Titli looked at me. Her eyes were not betraying me, they were holding something big.

"Please Titu let's dive into the Ayush-Titu's world which is build on trust, filled my love and happiness. No more lies. No more fightings. No more secrets
Just tell me what happened that day? What was you hiding from me??"

"AYUSH.." she whispered moving her face closer to me.

"kuch sawaalon ka jawab nahi hota.. Kuch baatein adhoorein acche lagte hain" [some questions don't have answers. Some words are good when they're incomplete ]

"but Titu.."

"shh" she put finger on my lips.

"no buts and ifs.. Only me and you.. Don't bring anything between us now..." She kept her her head on my chest. I held her. I cupped her face and kissed her passionately.

....
I heard a loud sound. I opened my eyes and took a deep breath. A vase fell down. I stood up and took the vase. It didn't break like me. Its condition is better than me. Breeze was blowing. I closed windows.

I sat down on the chair again and took a diary from the table. It was Titli's diary. I opened and started flipping the pages.

"I found a man
who brought colors in my life
My sunshine
My buddy
I love you Mr. Stupid Senti Ayush Kapoor
There is nobody who can break us
Our love is unbreakable
Unstoppable
We're the one
The best partners
The best couple"

I closed the diary. Tears rolled down my cheek.

Really Titu? Our love is unbreakable? Then why why you did this to me?
Our love was not built on trust. It was not true love. Our love story is filled with lies, our relationship is filled with betrayals.

You left me and took away my soul from me.
You took away myself from me.

"kuch rishtey adhoorein acche lagte hain" |some relationships are better when they're incomplete]

......

[ The End]

Hello guys. I'm very sorry I got back with the epilogue after a long time.
Well it's end, but do you really think it's end?

If you want the part 2 of this story will come back.
Share your opinion with this story guys. How was you experience 💞💞💞