Chapter 61~ Love or Lies?

{Watch the video . I created this to present Titush's journey }

[ Titush's P.O.V ]

"What do you want?" Ayush pouted his mouth and frowned his eyebrows in anger .

"I wanted to tell you about Rahul . You know he is plotting something against you ."

I can't tell about Riya did wrong things being blackmailed by Rahul. Ayush won't trust on her again .And if Vivan bhaiya gets to know, he will be furious .Today is her engagement and I won't allow anything wrong to happen.

"Kahan Kho gayi hai tu?"[where are you lost] Ayush snapped fingers in front of me .

"No..nothing"

"Titu .That's why you are getting restless .You could have told me earlier . Don't worry ,that Rahul won't be able to do anything against me or our family. I always defeated him and will defeat forever" he held my shoulders and smiled .

At evening, Akash bhaiya and Roshni di, Vivan bhaiya and Riya got engaged in a grand celebration . All were so happy and I was feeling peaceful to see my Ayush and Cinderella smiling heartily .

I promise, I will never let any harm to snatch the smiles of my husband and daughter .

At night, I came in my bedroom with water bottle and saw darkness everywhere .

"Senti ..where are you??" I called Ayush but not getting any reply ,I got frightened if Rahul did anything .

Suddenly someone held my hand and pulled me on the bed . I started to shout, but he covered my mouth with palm . In the dim light, I got to see Ayush was top on me. Seeing him safe, I sighed .

"Pagli .I told you na not to fear?? Titu . Remember one thing, as long as we are breathing, the universe won't be able to snatch me from you . No matter what happens, We will be our companion forever" he smiled and kissed my forehead .

"But what if we get separated one day?" I said but he hugged me tightly as he never wanted to pull apart .

"Shut up Titu . I will never leave your hand I'm sure of it, but If you ever try to leave me, I'll kill you" he said with teary eyes and cupped my face.

I smiled to him and pecked a kiss on his lips . Now he became normal and happily kissed me back .

...................

[ Ayush"s P.O.V ]

Time was flying . My both brothers got married with love of their lives .
I was so happy . Finally We three brothers were happily spending our marriage life . But?
There always comes 'buts' between happy moments .

After 2 months on a Sunday, I took a leave from office to surprise Titli . As I always used to stuck with works and worked on holidays . Titli would have been very angry on me for not giving her proper time .

I came to house with fresh roses when Riya came between my way . She forced me to talk with her .
"Riya . Tell me quickly whatever you want to say . Titli must be waiting for me" I said getting impatient .

"Titli is not waiting for me .. She is wai...ting forr Viv...Vivan" she stammered .

"What?" I asked in disbelief and when she told me something which made me amused .

"What the hell are you saying?? Are you drunk??"

"Ayush I'm ..I'm sa..ying truth .. Titli seriously has an affair with ..." She started crying .

"Shut up just shut up Riya .I always considered you as my friend .You are my brother's wife. How can you think so low?" I yelled at her .

" Vivan has written a love letter for her and he must have given her already. Go and check " she said sobbing .

I left her as there was no point of arguing with this dumb girl .

"Let me go to Titli .I will prove you wrong . You dumb girl" I stomped my feet and left the room .

[ Titli's P.O.V ]

Today at morning, I was chopping vegetables in kitchen, while Roshni di was cooking .

"So bhabi ji, where is bhaiya today leaving you all alone in the holiday?" Roshni di winked .

"He is in office . Got some important works maybe . By the way, I forbid you so many times to not call me bhabi , don't try to be my devraani . I'm your little sister and always remain ." I squeezed her cheeks .

Suddenly I felt nuisance and ran to washroom . For the third time today, I vomited . I was feeling so dizzy . I don't know what happened to me . Nowadays, I am stressed and worrying all the time . I don't know why my subconscious mind was telling me something is going to be wrong and I couldn't share this to anyone . Whenever I told about my tension to Ayush, but he didn't believe and asked me to be relaxed .

Roshni di took me at medical and I did a test . The report was going to arrive at evening.
..............

I saw Riya holding some letters with some documents .Riya didn't want to give me, but I snatched it from her . When I read it, I became shocked . I didn't hear her words and walked away taking it with me .

.. It was the bitter secret of Ayush's past and Ayush was unaware of it .
No . Ayush shouldn't get to know about this . He will break down .

I was holding it and started to get panicked . I heard footsteps behind me and I turned to see Ayush was standing there .

"Titu .What's in your hand?" He asked and I immediately hid it behind me .

"N..noo .nothing buddy!" I lied to him not wanting to see the letter .

"Titu, what we promised each other? We will never lie right? Then what are you hiding? Is that really something important which you can't show me? You don't trust your buddy Titu?? Answer me Titu ..What the hell is this?? Speak up!!" He yelled.

"Shut up Ayush .Just keep your mouth shut . I'll never tell you what is it and you will never get to know!!" I shouted loudly.

[Ayush's P.O.V ]

She actually shouted to me? My Titu shouted to me? She never did it .

"Titu. You can say something .I know you must be worried about something .Please tell me!" I was going to hold her hands but she jerked away.

How can she?

Suddenly her phone rang at the side table and I saw Vivan's name was on the screen.

She received the call and put the letter in her purse and went away .

I followed her . And she went out of house and stepped in Vivan's car . She and Vivan drove away .

Has Vivan become this much important to her that she avoided me, shouted on me and misbehaved with me??

...............................................................................................

So, guys . the story finally ends . And the next one is epilogue . Do you think their misunderstanding will be over soon or not?

I hope you all loved the journey of Titush ,but the journey doesn't end here .

Stay tuned and share your views .

do tell how is the VM?