Chapter 58~ Sangeet Night

[Rahul's P.O.V ]

I was driving aggressively and met with a small accident .

When I came in conscious, I saw Ahana besides me in my hospital bed .

Shit! What did I do yesterday? I cursed myself for hurting her .

"Now how are you feeling?" She asked slowly .

"You tell how are you now? Don't think about me .oh fuck ! I'm so mean . How could I hurt you ? I'm sorry baby . I was so drunk and that scoundrel Ayush is fucking my mind again and again . And he bet me yesterday right? How dare he? Now I'll kill him" I said gritting my teeth .

"Look at yourself . Your hands are broken . Why do you so much anger? Thank him that he saved me ,otherwise I would get killed by you!" Ahana yelled .

"I'm sorry Ahana .But I will kill the bastard . " I frowned .

"Bhaiya .how are you? Are you alright now?" Riya ran towards me .

"Riya, if you really care about me , do what I want. "

"Okay . I'll have to steal documents of Ayush?"

"Ayush has a secret . he is not even aware of that. Only his family members could know it . You have to reveal it in front of everyone . Then he will fall apart ."

I told them the secret and they became shocked .

"Ayush will be heartbroken!"

"Why are you feeling sad for him? If you can't do it, you do another work . You have to marry him instead of that Titli"

"What?? No.. I can't do this" Riya almost cried.

"Why??"

"What are you saying Rahul? Why should she marry Ayush ? And how will she marry him? Ayush is going to marry Titli" Ahana asked .

"During the wedding, the bride will be changed .Simple! And Ahana, you couldn't do anything marrying him, now Riya will do the work. She will destroy his life" I said

"No bhaiya . I can't . I love Vivan"

"Shut up Riya . If you don't do it, then I'll kill you,Vivan and the entire Kapoor family" I yelled and Riya kept crying .

[Titli's P.O.V ]

Today was our Sangeet {musical ceremony } . And we were finally one step ahead for our marriage . I adored myself in a Navy blue lehenga . Riya, Roshni di made my make up .

"Please girls . stop now . I don't want to put so much make up . I can't bear it " I said sarcastically .

"Shut up. Today Ayush will be mad after seeing you . You are looking too beautiful today"

"I think Ayush will really go mad after seeing my horrible look" I rolled my eyes and Roshni di slightly slapped me .

"Riya .Are you okay?" I asked Riya as she was looking dull .

"Yeah, I'm alright!"

"Riya, I think you should adore yourself more beautifully . Apply make up on her face that she would look so bright today" I said to Roshni di and I squeezed Riya's cheeks.

Soon, the girls made me come in the hall . And I dont know how was I looking . Here is my look .

 Here is my look