Chapter 22~ Love at first sight with the Casanova 🐼 (flashback )

❄ {FLASHBACK continues}❄

      (Titli's P.O.V)

 The whole college was celebrating his arrival as he was any prince . But he looked like that actually. He was walking towards me . Now I could scan  him with attention and saved his looks in my mind . He was so tall and had a slim, but good figure. He was too handsome that can't be described in words . He seemed like God has poured all his efforts and arts while creating his every beautiful features. He was so fair and his face was glittering in a brightness that he possessed. I never saw a guy so handsome like him in my life. I was widening my eyes and stared him .

 He winked at girls who were crazily screaming for him . And then I met his eyes . God!! They were the cutest and mist adorable eyes I've ever seen . He had chocolate brown orbs and amazing eye lashes. They were glittering like bright star . The eyes where I can spend my whole life looking continuously , which made me lost from my world. He started coming towards me . I was staring him madly . I didn't feel this kind if feelings ever for anyone. For a while I got mad like the other crazy girls , but I didn't show up . As much he was moving his steps ahead my heart was jumping fast .

 The whole environment got paused and silent for a moment , as the world got stopped . My hairs which was falling over my forehead was flying by a cool breeze that started to blow  . He was looking at me with his dreamy eyes as felt more sound in my ear . "dharak.. Dharak .. Dharak .. " all that was I could hear .

I saw in Shahrukh Khan's movies when we fall for someone, the same symptoms happen to us , I  always waited for the same situation to happen in my life which happen in Bollywood movies and novels. It looked like I  found the hero of my life . Yes!! Finally!! So I'm in love? Oh my god! Love at first sight???

 Yes!! Finally!! So I'm in love? Oh my god! Love at first sight???

I could hear the music suddenly started to play in my mind..

"tum paas aaye

you came near me

 yun muskraye

you smiled in such a way

 tum ne jane na kya sapne dikhaye