Chapter 21~ Entering the College ✴ (flashback)✳

   { FLASHBACK ~ 8 Years Ago }

               ♠  ♠. ♦ ♠  ⭐ ♣

  ( Titli's P.O.V )

The bus dropped me at Bandra , I started to walk carrying my luggage at the road . The city seemed so noisy and busy , but being near Arabian sea , it had a refreshing breeze all over the city which I felt. After queries from people, I reached at the college gate finally . I looked up to view one of the huge college of Mumbai where I came to fulfill my dream and reach at my goal , despite of lots of forbidding ki and arguments of my Baba (father) . I entered there. I felt goosebumps started to grow in my body when I put my feet in the ground of the college . Some chilled air embraced me .I felt like something unique story was gonna happen with me which would change my life, which would bring something in my life . Yeah , I know this college would give me the success which I desire for!

I started to go forward. It was a classy and well structured college . I felt so amazing to see such a cool environment.

 It was 9 am in the morning and students started to arrive at the college. I saw thousands of girls and boys there who were very modern, smart and up to date unlike a chubby plane Jane like me!

I went to principal's office.

"hello Ma'am!  I'm a new student here.. I got scholarship here from a high school from Pune . I came here to join your college from very first of the year in the department of Law .And my name is Titli Shanti Sengupta ." I said to the Principal and handed her my biography and certificates

"ok! Welcome here . Looks like you are a very brilliant girl after seeing your previous records! Hope to see you progressing more!" She complimented me.

I thanked her and went to hostel . I was given a room there . A small room with three single beds  . Being a middle classed girl, I didn't have adjustment problem and I happily settled my stuffs there. I found two new friends who were my roommates, Pia and Naina .

They both were senior than me and in Commerce department .

My first class went so good and I felt relieved. I sat on the first bench and loved the teacher's lecturers.
 Most of the students were glaring me weirdly and mocking at me if I were a alien , specially the cheesy skinny girls of overloaded makeup and short dresses. It was a break after a class and I was walking adjusting my spectacle on my eyes. Nobody's behavior affected me as I was used to get humiliation, so nothing new was gonna break my confidence .

I saw Naina talking to a girl and waved me . This girl Naina is so beautiful, but don't have attitude unlike others. I went towards them . There I met the girl who was  cute and stunning and  near my age .

"hey Riya! Meet Titli, the new cutipie of our college! She is feeling so lonely here in our huge college.  Titli, that's Riya, our friend " Naina introduced us.

"hey Titli! Nice to meet you! I also joined college today . Well you must be wondering how do I know Naina and why she is saying "our friend"? We're a huge gang of almost 12 friends.. No 9!! They are about to arrive! You won't feel lonely if you be with us! Then you will also befriend them..okay?" Riya exclaimed in one breath . She seems very talkative unlike me.

I was having a mango milkshake in the canteen sitting with them . I don't eat anything from last night.

"yeyyy!! They have arrived!!"
Suddenly Riya cheered.

I looked behind to see a jeep entering the college making everyone surprise. All were glaring at them . Some people came down from jeep and started to move forward . Everyone became alert and gave them space as if they were afraid of them .

There was a dashing young boy who was wearing blue glasses , he jumped from the jeep .

"wohhooo Vivan!! " Riya went and hugged him .

Then came another three hot boys with a beautiful hot girl and started to walk in.

The girls and boya were all going crazy for them and some girl argued with Riya for snatching their boys from them .

"we are the Bazigar's gang! We are gonna rule!!" The boy in blue shades who asssumed to be Vivan exclaimed.

"but the real Baazigar is not here! He is about to come you know! " a guy said .

"and he is finally here!! " the girl declared .

Everyone gave their all attention at the entrance and their was huge gathering . I could hear girls shouting in excitements and boys cheering up . I stood at the behind of the crowd and felt curious to know who had come actually!

And making me shock a blue sports car ran in the middle of the road making everyone move aside. I was stunned and standing on the middle of the road, Naina pushed me aside .  The car also moved its direction and gave a round in the field by a wonderful swag . Who would be the person who is doing this heropanti?

Finally the guy stepped out from car . And all girls started to get faint to see his magical looks, he was too hot and sexy I've to admit! But I felt no feelings unlike the other girls .
And the celebration of his arrival started...

"Koi naa jaane kittho aaye hai tuSab de dilon vich ho gayi kukaduku

Sab de dilon vich ho gayi kukaduku

Inna sona, inna cool
Munda inna wonderful
Ennu vekhe je kudiya toh kehndi
"Oh My God! Oh My God!..."

Haan munda sab me sab ton best
Munda better than the rest
Ennu vekhe ke munde toh kehnde
"Oh My God!"

Oh seena 6 biscut da
Oh munda 6 foot da
Oh dheere dheere karda dhamaal sa
Oh munda kukkad kamaal da
Oh kudiya te ho jaaye effect ohdi chaal da
Oh munda kukkad kamaal da
Oh munda kukkad kamaal da"

. 🏂⭐💖

So guys!! How was the chapter?

Don't get confused ! It's Titli's past story which is she sharing. And did you get shocked? She met Vivan and Riya in the college! Did she meet anyone else? 😨

And guys relax and don't kill me please! I was very disturbed since 2 days and thought to check your reaction that how much you like Ayush ! I will never remove Sidharth from my stories❤ And sorry and thanks 😊 I got my answer and glad to know!😊 😵

and sorry for grammatical mistakes and I've written it in a hurry , so lots of mistakes can happen..forgive them🙏