Chapter 9 ~ our destiny

( Ayush's P.O.V )

"baby!! you always keep busy with your work!! You don't have time for me!" Ahana took away laptop from my lap and making a pout face.

"sorry Ahana, you know na how am I working day and night to make you the happiest girl in the world!!"

"okay Ayush! but now it's time for our special moments!!"
Ahana turned and laid in my lap.

"umm.. let's take coffee made by the one and only Ayush Kapoor!" I said in a dramatic way .

"okay!!" she said excitingly .

"where are our special mugs?"

"wait jaan! I'll get it!" saying this Ahana jumped and tried to take it on the shelf and extending hands . But her hands were not reaching .

"You are not tall enough!" I smirked and carried her up on my arms to make her hands reach there . She took the mugs and gave to me .

I made the coffee in two mugs and gave her one.

"hmm.. impressive!" Ahana said drinking the coffee.

"kaun ? coffee??"

"no! you!!"

hmm then?? You have known me very well!! but you have many more things to know about me!" I smirked going close to her.

"I've known you properly! "

"then do know me one more time!!" I went closer to her lips . I lifted her up on my arms and brought in our room. I made her lay on the bed and she hugged me . Our lips met each other and then she surrendered herself in my arms .
.....

I was gazing at the mug reminding the memories. It was written "A + A" by a red nail polish which Ahana had written at our mugs , one mug has been always kept on my desk office that Ahana said whenever I would miss her during office time I would look at the mug and feel her . There was a lots of pictures of Ahana which were hung on the wall of my cabin . There was a small photo frame where I was holding Ahana very romantically which we clicked on our second honeymoon in Bangkok sitting on the sand near sea .

Anyhow, I sighed a breath and went back to my work, I've a new project and have to go for meeting with my new client .

( Titli's P.O.V )

I came back from school at noon and went om 2nd floor at our house, where I and Roshni di are sharing a small house . I unlocked the key and entered in my house . We have one small drawing room, one kitchen , one washroom , one middle bedroom attached with a small balcony . That's what we can afford. Roshni di hasn't returned home yet . I get 6000/- rupees teaching poor kids in the school of our NGO
and find extra income in the other co-curriculum works of NGO . From childhood I had a dream to give service to the poor and helpless people without taking fees . But luck has made me helpless that I need income to survive . I thought to work in offices or other places . By my heart didn't give me permission and pulled me towards these innocent people . I love to work for them, though I don't take money from them .
Roshni di also works in the same NGO but mostly our fields are different .
I teach English, history, geography and arts . Roshni di teaches maths and science which are totally impossible for me, God knows how is she so skilled in those tough subjects! I have to say she is too much talented and allrounder in every matter ; when I am a too much stupid girl who has all the time childish behaviour and run away when I see tough moments and all the "siappa" .
Roshni di always keep telling me that I can never be serious in my life . This is true! baccho ke sath rahte rahte main bhi bacchi ban jati hoon!! [ I also become a kid staying with kids ]

okay guys! I think you enjoyed this chapter as I also enjoyed writting this one!

so, what do you think Titli & Ayush can be together when they are so away and so different from each other.

But Ahana & Ayush are husband-wife and Ayush might love her a lot. Then how can Titli become Ayush's love?

There can be lots of thoughts which can go though your mind, so please share your views.