Chapter 7 ~We need you

( Titli POV )

I don't know why I was feeling so weird . I'm feeling to cry my heart out. Yeah, there are lots of pains in my life, I've overcome them with his hand , but then he left my hand . Why did he? Did he ever know that I .. that I !!! no! how can he know? god knows where is he now? what is he doing?
         .... ...     ..........

  ( Ayush POV )

I came down and started heading towards my office . No! now I can't face anyone , I'm fed up of hearing questions. why can't I tolerate it? is there my fault? am I doing wrong ? But no! Sanjana di blocked my way .

"It's  sunday ! Can't you stay home for today?"

"Sorry di, I've to go!!"

"Cinderella needs you!!"

"you are here, others are also here, how can she need me??"

"because although I can give her the all love but she needs her parents, she needs you! Ayush, don't forget she is your daughter!"

I stopped walking and glared at her.

"you gave her birth , and now you are rejecting your own child ! what's her fault?"

"di, this is not the first time .  look di, I care for her and I accept that I'm her father . But Ahana? she never " I couldn't continue my words.

Yes, Cinderella is the only daughter of me & Ahana.  Ahana?? huh! we had a happy family, everything was going happy, I was improving my business , and when we were expecting our first child I got a huge contract which made me to come in this way that I belong today . Some men have a lady luck , yes I also have my lady luck, my only daughter Ayushi whom I gave the nick name Cinderella with adore .
I don't know why I can't adore her the same way like before . That can be for the reason  whenever I look at her, something reminds me again and again.

....

  (Titli POV)

It is Sunday and it's only my day . I've just woken up and yeah I'm too late . This is one of my greatest bad habit that I sleep too much, I spent 40% day in sleeping, and on Sunday, it increases to 70% . I took my breakfast and went to help Roshni di in cooking . Oh! I can smell the palak paneer already which she is making.
Roshni di is a pure vegetarian , and she is not Bengali . She is just living in kolkat since 5 years and she got adjusted here with Bengali culture, but couldn't change her cuisine . I also love the food she eats , actually there is no food which I don't like , I can eat anything being a huge foodie .

"ahh! it would be mouth-watering !! I'll eat the full curry!" I uttered feeling the smell going near to the dish .

Roshni di chucked looking at me .

"control Titu , don't forget you have struggled hard to lose your all weights!"

"so what? I'll gain again.. nothing can separate me from my beloved food!" I said in a dramatic way .

"come on, you are saying like you are talking about your boyfriend!"

"then good na? food is my boyfriend, because I'm not finding any one !"

"You crazy girl!" she slapped on my head.

On Sundays, we both start cooking delicious dishes ,otherwise go outside and eat there .

I started to fry the hilsha fish  which I love to eat , it is the most popular fish which every Bengali love .

"by the way Roshni di, don't you feel alone in your life ?"

"why so?? I've a crazy sister with me na?" Roshni di said wrapping her hands around me.

"not that di, I'm talking about someone else, who will be your side forever ! "

Roshni di surprisingly looked at me .

"I mean why don't you have a boyfriend yet? I mean everyone of our age is settling their lives !"

"well, if I say this to you also? why are you not moving on? will you live your life like this? don't you have any dream or aim in life?" Roshni di asked  me in a serious tone .

tadaa , today you have got to know many things . So how was the chapter?
don't forget to vote, comment and share and you can share your both negative or positive comments , it would be greater.