Chapter 20~ meeting with the little Angel 💖 👼

(Ayush's P.O.V)

 I brought Ahana for shopping . Having a zero point fashion scene I wasn't buy anything and gave company to her . I was checking some mails in phone and typing to reply.

"Ayush!! Look na!! How is this tops? Isn't the colour is wonderful on it?"
Ahana said picking a dress and showing to me.

"baby! You look beautiful in every colour!!" I said cupping her face.

"aww! "

"ma'am here is your pack and bill . Have a good day sir and ma'am!" The shopkeeper said.

I passed my credit card to receptionist.

"what?? 45 lakhs for shopping?" I said surprisingly to Ahana.

"why baby? Is it less? my every dress costs above 50 thousands and if I say about jewelry.." She said holding my shoulder, I cut her words.

"but Ahana! Isn't it so much wasting of money!! We could buy many  things for others also!!"

"babyyy!!! I'm your wife so I would be the person who can spend your money right, your neighbor's wife won't have the right, isn't it?? And...everybody should know whose wife am I !! None other than Ayush Kapoor's wife!! If I spend less money, your prestige will be hampered!!! And , if you want to buy for others, then okay, I'll do that!!" Ahana said encouraging me to her words.

"okay!! Okay baby! As your wish.. I can give you the moon of the sky if you desire once, uske samne yeh kuchbhi nahi!!" I said smiling at her.

We went to shop for Cinderella.
Ahana was buying gorgeous sparkling dresses for her . I was searching to get something for my daughter by my own . I saw a baby pink floral dress . It was simple but it had a peaceful look which caught my attention. I bought it along with some story books and  a teddy bear.

"eww! Ayush! What you got! This frock is so common and dull! "

"please Ahana.. I want to give it to Cinderella! And you tell her that you bought this..please do this ..you know she doesn't like to come to me and I'm not free with her!" I said gently.

"okay. Don't worry! I'll give her!" Ahana assured.

( Titli's P.O.V )

I was glaring at a little girl who was walking at sea beach . Firstly she was all alone, secondly she was coming forward water . The waves were too fast and nobody noticed the girl . I got frightened too much and rushed to her . Wrapping my hands around her from back, I pulled her to my arms and hugged her tightly .

"baby!! Why were you going towards sea alone?? It's so unsafe! Never do that!!" I said softly with affection while putting her in my arms.

She didn't utter any words. Maybe she was scared . I looked up to see the face of the little angel for the first time .

She was looking a 6-7 years old girl .She was wearing her school uniform, she was fair, delicate and had long hair were bound in 2 ponytails. She didn't have a childish cheerful express which other children posses . Her face was so dull though she was very pretty like a Barbie doll . And when I meet her eyes it made me surprised.

Her eyes were so beautiful as they were the most beautiful eyes in the world . The eyes described me the pain of her which is untold. They were sparkling like stars or diamonds. They were too lovely and dark chocolate brown colored as they had dark desire for something, the eyes can show nothing but deep love . They reminded me of someone's eyes which were hundred percent similar like them. Yeah, they are the same eyes whom I loved and  probably still love. How is it possible? This is a small girl and he was .... No! How? Maybe, it might be a co-incidence.