Chapter 8 ~undisciplined lives

( Roshni's POV )

Titli sighed a breath and looked down to hear my words . I understood her mind .

"well to be honest Titli, I obviously want a partner in my life , but I'm not thinking about that now, it's up to my family . whoever will be chosen by my parents I would marry him!"

"oh! that would be great di, after all your family loves you so much, they want your welfare ! " Titli said in a sad tone .

"Titu, forget this na.. now let's enjoy our food!"

"well! when it comes about food, I can't ignore !"

"that's like my Titu!"

"love you di

"yeh kya humesha di di bulati rahti hai? [why do you address me your di always] listen babe, I'm only 2 years older than you, not 12 years!!"

"ok! don't make sad face !!"

....

Cinderella was drawing pictures sitting in the hall room while I was giving her company .

In a few minutes, Riya also came and joined us .

After a while a girl came .

"yes! what do you need!"

"l called her here!" Someone spoke .
I looked around and saw so called queen of the house Ahana wearing a nightgown standing on upstair . She came downstairs.

"I'm given appointment by Mrs.Kapoor , she wanted a hair treatment! "

"I can't believe this Ahana, this is a house, not a beauty parlour! "

"I'll do everything which I love to do di! let's go !!"

she turned to go upstairs .

"mom! " Cinderella held her hand and stared her through het innocent eyes .

"baby! you enjoy with your badi mumma ok? "

"come and sit here for a while mumma!"

"Sorry Cinderella! you are seeing na how busy I am!! well if you want chocolates I will give you ok?"

"please mumma!" she said normally unlike other excited kids .

"Cinderella stop! you are becoming very mannerless nowadays!" Ahana shouted on her .

"what did she do as you are calling her mannerless??" Sanjana came in between and carried Cinderella on her arms .
"well , I am getting the reason why is she getting spoiled!!" glared at Sanjana and Riya .

a servant took Cinderella from there.

Ahana turned to leave , meanwhile she bumped into someone tall figure, wearing cap and holding a bottle .

"slowly Ahana!"

"Thank God you are here , you are the only person in the house who understands me, please make your sister understand!"

"he doesn't understand you, he just doesn't talk or stands for anyone !" Riya mumbled .

"oh please! now you don't speak up Akash ! because you are not aware of the things which happens, when you lost yourself somewhere also!"

"Exactly! I've lost myself also! Sanjana di, Ahana you don't need my opinion, bye!" saying this he started to sip from his bottle .

"don't drink too much that can end your life!" Sanjana held his hand .

"di, main marne ke liye nahi peeta, peene ke liye marta hoon!" [i don't drink to die, but die for drinking]
he said looking at her.

Sanjana broke down and Riya made her sat on sofa .

"my both brothers are living a dead life . One has forgotten everything and engaged himself in works, and the other one is living on drinking !!"

hola guys! I think you have found this chapter boring because there was lack of Ayush and Titli , but describing about other characters was important also!

what do you think why is Ahana so rude? do you think she will change her behaviour and will become a good wife as well as a good mother?

What do you feel about Akash? will he be able to stop drinking?