Chapter 17~ Tere Sheher Mein (in your city)

( Roshni's P

( Roshni's P.O.V )

We arrived at Mumbai Railway station after a long hours.

"wow Titu!! The city is so beautiful! ! Let's explore the city !" I screamed cheerfully.

"no di! Let's go to the hotel ! I don't want to go!!" She said in an upset tone ..

"what happened Titu?? You are the one who is full of life and excitements!! But now you are sounding like an oldie!!"

"no di!! I actually.. Umm I'm tired di! I want to rest!"

"okay  Titu! By the way you know this city very well! You studied here !!"

"hmm I've been to this city for 1 year  . When I achieved scholarship at ST. Andrew's college here. Basically my family used to live in Pune for my.. Umm my father's small business , while we often visited Kolkata , our hometown!" She smirked.

What a stupid I'm! Why am I reminding her all the bitter things which she started to forget! But she started to tell me about many things beyond her actual answer. Anyhow. I need to help her in moving on . She also should forget the loser who ditched her . The things which will keep reminding her past should be kept away from her .

I took Titli to our resort  where our arrangements have been ready. We got verified there and they gave us a room .

( Titli's P.O.V )

What a lavish room it is!! Look at the decoration! Roshni di!" I screamed in joy and started to scan the room widening my eyes.

"yaar! I've never been to a luxurious place like this!" She said shockingly.

There was AC, a huge LED Tv , a bed , a huge bed, a sofa cum bed, various lights, cupboard and so on. I went to the balcony attached with it.   Amazing environment.

"Wow! We can see the sea from here!!! OMG!! We are in heaven Roshni di!!!" I screamed.

"yeah I can see it! But please don't shout in this manner! Else people will think you  craving ,greedy, village girl!!" She said.

"hahaha!! I don't care Roshni di! Anyone can think anything!! But I'll not stop my enjoyment!!" I shouted in excitement.

Suddenly we heard calling bell . Roshni di opened the door.

"hello madams!  Hope you are comfortable here! Roshni ma'am, we kept your luggage in your room!" The manager  said seeing at us.

"we always live separately together ! Roshni di will stay in my room! Don't you dare to separate my di from me! You better give that another room to your girlfriend, I mean someone else!" I asked holding Roshni di's hands.

The manager agreed  . Roshni di hugged me.

"by the way why are you giving us separate special rooms? I mean we are not any VIP guest, we are just ordinary contestants!" She asked.