Chapter 43~ patching up

R E C A P - Titli came to Mumbai for attending a singing competition . There she met her old friend Ayush after 8 years, who was her life once in her life . Ayush is upset with her for leaving him . His daughter Cinderella gets kidnapped and they save her ,but then they got kidnapped ..story continues below}

( Ayush's P.O.V )

How much time we had with each other? " I asked her .

"Not much!"

"Exactly! Only one year!"

(Flashback)

"Oh Ayush . My books have fell down . Will you please pick them up and send it to my car?" Ahana said to me in class .

"Yeah..sure" I meekly smiled and started to pick up the books.

"Bhai.. you were gonna propose Ahana na? You forgot?" Vivan came and asked.

"How yaar? She doesn't give me much importance . I've a feeling that she's drooling over Rahul"

"Then tell Rahul to bring Ahana to you"

"Every damn girl of college wants to make me boyfriend . And this Ahana is not interested on me. Why should I beg her hand?"

I took Titli at canteen towards my friends . Vivan , Riya , Akash, Ahana and Rahul all were there .

"Oh Teri . New girlfriend?" Vivan asked stupidly .

"Shut up yaar .. She is Titli . my new friend. Iske sath koi flirting, romancing nahi hai . Iske sath mera Dil ka rishta hai !" [ I won't flirt or romance with her, I have a bond of hearts with her]

I noticed she was glaring at me like a little kid . There was something sparkling in her eyes which I never noticed in her gloomy face . Maybe there were trust , peace and a little happiness which were seen in her eyes .

Great ! Then I could give someone a bit happiness to a person who never seemed happy . I'm so happy for that to remind now .

It felt like she is a little bird, whose wings are broken found a new shelter .

"What?? Are you lost it Ayush? She was the one who made us punished from principal!!" Rahul said

"Just because of this roadside behenji we got humiliated in front of whole college . How can you forget Ayush ?" Riya got furious.

"Please guys.. forget those all ! Suppose that a mistake of all of us . Now we should be friends . "

"But Ayush.."

"She is a very innocent girl . She will be a good friend of us!"

"But Ayush, she is our junior na? How can you be friends with her? Did you think about your prestige?" Rahul said .

"I don't care . I just care that I made her my friend . And by the way Riya is also our junior na, then is she not our friend?"