{twenty-six}

{twenty-six}

                Four days before Thanksgiving break, Livvy called me her best friend before leaving for a date she was running late to.

                I cried after she left because no one, not even Noelle, had called me that before.

                Three days before Thanksgiving break, Declan asked me to be his girlfriend.

                I said yes and as horrible as it was, when he kissed me goodnight after dropping me off at my dorm, I couldn’t help but think about Roman and the night when he asked me to his girlfriend.

                Two days before Thanksgiving break, I saw Dr. James again.

                When she asked if I had thought about hurting myself or had gone through with the thoughts, I lied and told her I hadn’t.

                Truth was, ever since the night I relapsed, I thought about doing it again every time I cleaned the healing cuts on my arms.

                The day before Thanksgiving break, I saw Roman and some blonde guy talking at the mouth of a random alley as Livvy, Jessica, Jesse, Declan and I walked towards university. We had gone to see a movie together before we all left our separate ways for the Holiday’s.

                It was then that I realized, Dylan hadn’t been kidding when he said Roman had gotten into trouble. Because as Livvy and Jessica argued who was hotter in the movie, and Jesse and Declan tried to hail a cab, I saw the blonde guy pull out a gun and point it in Roman’s face.