Author's Note

The End.

Guys, it's over. Forgetting Roman is complete! Oh my goodness. I don't know what to think right now, or say! But I guess I can start off with this... First of all, thank you to everyone who read, voted and commented. Like seriously, you guys made this so much easier to write!

I love each and every one of you all, seriously. This has been such a bumpy road for Aspen and I know that the ending is a little bit confusing but please know and I hope you understood that things between her and Declan are not a for sure thing.

Yes, they are together at this point but who knows about the future. Aspen has recovered, yet she can always slip back into old habits. Dealing with depression, and self-harm and everything else that I included in this story are serious matters that need to be addressed.

Also, just because Aspen ended up with Declan doesn't mean that she was 'saved' and they'll live happily ever after. I can not stress this enough. YOU DO NOT NEED SOMEONE TO SAVE YOU. SAVE YOURSELF. BE YOUR OWN SAVIOR. SERIOUSLY. In real life, a Dylan O'Brien look-a-like will not come in and sweep you off your feet and save you just by showering you with love and affection. No amount of love, affection, or understanding will lessen the emotional torment a person with depression goes through a day- even if they are having a good day.

I know there are some plot holes with this story but that's because Aspen's story really isn't finished. No that doesn't mean I will be writing a part two. It simply means, I've told you the first part of her story and it's up to you to decide how it finishes. Yes, I know. I hate books that end like that also but seriously writing this book, I now know why authors do it.

There are so many things that I want to include in this authors note but I just can't think of everything that I want to say. But one thing that I do want to say is THANK YOU. Like, seriously, thank you soooo much for your support. This novel wouldn't have of been finished as quickly as it was if it weren't for each and every one of you.

Please, if you have any questions about the story, do ask. I'm happy to answer any you have.

Also, if you have any feedback at all, please do leave it I want to read! I love hearing from you all.

Again as stated in the beginning, this story is not edited. I will go back and edit later on when I have time.

Oh! And it would mean the world to me if you checked out my other works that are posted on my page. The Out Crowd is one I just started writing, it is a mystery/thriller/teen fiction and I would love to hear your feedback on it.

Again, thank you sooo much for your support on FR and I hope you continue to follow me with my other works! Thanks again, and I love you all!

UPDATE: 10/18/2014

So lately this story has recieved so much positive feedback and support that I've decided to write a spin-off. It's now posted and titled Memories of Aspen. I hope you guys give it a read! Thank you to everyone who has read this. i love you all! ♥

-Cassie