Chapter Thirteen

I gasped for breath, "Aunt Anne are you okay?" I looked up and saw Adam, "Yea I'm fine hun. Never got used to that." I looked around and noticed that it worked. We're here.
"Weapons out, eyes peeled, and listen closely. These lil shits are sneaky." He did as I said and we walked around, "Well well the little kitty is back. Oh and did she bring a friend? Well that doesn't matter. I know what you are here for, and yes, he is alive and well." I growled. Fucking cameras.
"I would like to make a deal. Please, you and your friend use the elevator. I would like to speak face to face.. and to face I guess."
Suddenly the elevator in front of us opened. I walked in and Adam followed, "What if it's a trap? What if he's gonna capture both of us?"
I sighed, "Father, He's the creator of the synths and overall a bad person. But from what I know he never lies. Besides if he does hold us captive," the door opened and we started walking, "I've still got the Brotherhood of Steel on my side."
As we walked into a room, I froze. I saw Anthony behind a glass barrier, curled up with his knees to his chest and hiding his face. "A-Anthony..? I-Is it really you this time..?" I teared up as his head snapped up and his eyes widened. He started glaring at me, "I'm not stupid. Father isn't gonna trick me again."
My ears flattened, "No no no Anthony please, I have the birthmark!" I quickly pulled my shoulder strap down and showed him the bird shaped birthmark. He looked at me and I saw tears in his eyes, "It's really you.." He then looked behind me, "Who- No.. She had a boy..?" I smiled, "Twins. Adam," I pointed behind me, "and Elizabeth."
"Sorry to interrupt the little reunion," I looked to the side and saw Father and heard shuffling. I'm pretty sure Adam just went into protective mode, "But our little deal?" I glared at him, "Fine old man. Tell me what you have in mind and we'll see where this goes."
He glared at me, "Easy. You for him. He can be with his respectful family, wife and kids, for you to stay here." My ears flattened. I looked down thinking hard before I heard Anthony, "No deal." My eyes widened and I looked at him, "But what about Bella? Adam, Elizabeth, you can finally be in their life.."
He looked me in the eyes and mouthed, 'You know what to do Annie.'
I got confused before a thought came into mind, "Father, I think I have a better deal. Since your Coursers are defective, or just badly trained, I'll help with capturing escaped synths. But the trick is, me AND Anthony are able to go back to the surface. Adam as well."
He glared at my small insult and replied, "Work in the other fields and we have a deal." I smiled, "Deal"
Father went to Anthony's prison door and opened it. He pushed past Father and instantly hugged me. I smiled and hugged back.
"Anthony, you and your son get out of here and don't step another foot in here again. Annette go see Dr. Li to get a relay chip installed into your pipboy." Father said before leaving. Dr. Li! Perfect!
Anthony stopped hugging me and looked at me panicked, "Why did you do that?! You have to work for the people that kidnapped us!"
I smirked and whispered, "Not for long. I've made some new friends. In no time this place will be nothing but a hole in the ground. Now get out of here," I looked at Adam, "Show him home and tell Elder Maxson that I have a way to give him Institute information." Adam nodded before grabbing Anthony's wrist and walking him off.
I walked around and saw people gawking at me. Some new, some still here, and, of course, synths. I walked into advanced systems and was beckoned over by a female. "I'm Dr. Li. Please come in." I nodded and walked into her office as she closed the door, "Okay let me see your pip-"
I cut her off, "I already installed one myself. I need to talk to you about the Brotherhood."
Her eyes widened before lowering to a glare, "I knew you guys would come for me. Why would they let a mutant join?" I instantly glared back, "This 'mutant' is a referred Knight. Anyway they need you back."
"Wait so you're not going to kill me?" I looked at her confused now, "Why would they kill you?"
She sighed, "When I left, I had been working on some top secret devices. Heavy weaponry. But any reason why should I go back when I have almost all kinds of technology just at my fingertips."
I sighed. This was going to be harder than I thought.