Epilogue

"Ya see that bottle Danni? Just aim, hold breath, and shoot." I helped position Danielle's arms correctly as she shot the bottle. "I DID IT I DID IT!" I laughed as she smiled up at me victoriously and her tail flicking, "See? It's not so bad once you get used to it!"
It's been about 5 years since the Institute got destroyed. I left the Brotherhood Of Steel not long after due to my pregnancy and, thank god, they didn't ask any questions about it. 6 months after I had Danielle, Danse and I had decided to move back to the Post.
"Ya know, I could've had her taught by now." Speak of the devil. "Oh hush. She doing fine with mommy no?" I looked at Danni and she ran to Danse, "Well okay dont back me up then."
"Look daddy I hit it!" I smiled softly as her picked her up, "I see that! You're getting good!"
I looked at my arm and sighed. I moved the mechanical limb around a bit. "Still not used to it?" I looked up at Danse and saw him and Danni staring at me, "Not really. Sometimes I wake up and expect to see my arm there.."
"What happened to Mommy's arm?" Danni's amber eyes switched between me and Danse. I smiled and ruffled her hair, "It's nothing you need to worry about baby. You'll know when you're older."
She nodded as Danse spoke, "We should probably get inside. It's getting dark. I'll train her tomorrow." I nodded and followed him inside. My life. It's finally where it needs to be. And I couldn't be happier.

To be continued (????)