Chapter 4

As we stand there in the water Hayden starts to lean in, closer, closer, and finally, his lips are on my cheek and I break into a smile. I hear hooting and hollering from our friends and we're both blushing madly. JoJo begins to chant.

JoJo: Hannie! Hannie! Hannie!

    Everyone joins in and I find myself becoming extremely smiley. We climb out of the pool and grab the towels from the pool house

Hayden: Umm, Annie, do you want to, maybe, be my girlfriend?
Annie: I'd like that

    All of us run back upstairs to my room and watch a movie. I turn on Central Intelligence and sit next to Hayden, as we watch the movie, laughing every five minutes, I notice Hayden try the "yawn and hand on shoulder" trick. This makes me laugh more then Kevin Hart does the entire movie. I pull his arm down on my shoulder, not letting go of his hand. Jayden turns around and sees us and starts giggling causing Connor to turn look at us too, he just laughs and shakes his head. I notice that Jayden and Connor are holding hands and whisper "Cayden" to the both of them.

After the movie we sit and talk about how much fun we are going to have together. We plan to head to Santa Monica Pier tomorrow and Venice the next day, and do it all over again. I know I'm going to have the best time in Cali with these people, and possibly the love of my life. I truly think I love him, and he cares about me, I want this to be forever.

We finally head to bed, I lay next to Hayden, Jayden is next to Connor, Kenz is on the other side of me and JoJo is next to H$ after she sneaks into my room because she can't sleep. At one point in the night I have a nightmare of Caleb. I start crying and Hayden wakes up, he talks to me about what's wrong. He holds me and cradles me in his arms until I fall back to sleep. In this moment I know, he is the one I love.