Chapter 10

I wake up and throw on a comfy but super cute outfit for mini golf. I put on mascara then  pull my hair in two dutch braids. After I'm ready I run downstairs to say goodmorning to my family, grab my black leather backpack, phone, and wallet then run out the door to meet up with my favorite people in this big bad world (besides my family of course) to hang out for the day.

    We meet at the Starbucks that is five minutes from all of our houses

    We meet at the Starbucks that is five minutes from all of our houses. JoJo, Jayden, Kenzie, and I all get a Unicorn Frappucino and the guys both get Strawberry Smoothies. All of us take our drinks and walk to mini golf that is ten minutes down the street.

    Eventually, we arrive at our final destination and grab our putters and golf balls. I grab a purple golf ball, Hayden picks black, Johnny gets dark green, Kenzie chooses blue, Jayden grabs yellow, and JoJo picks a neon pink. JoJo chooses which hole to start on and we begin our game. I haven't played since I was 8. Mini golf was always something I did with Caleb in Ocean City, we stopped going when he passed. It reminded us of Caleb and knew it wouldn't be the same going without him.

    After finishing our game we play in the arcade. Hayden challenges me in Pac-Man and I win of course. We play games for an hour and leave to go eat. All of us decide on pizza and walk to Domino's.

    We arrive at Domino's and order a large cheese pizza and take it back to my house. On the walk back to my house we had already begin planning out tomorrow

Mackenzie: So what should the plans be for tomorrow?

JoJo: Oh! We could go to Disneyland.

Annie: How are we supposed to get there? None of us have our license yet.

Hayden: My dad can take us, he doesn't have any meetings with YouTube tomorrow.

Connor: That would work 

Jayden: We all NEED to plan our outfits!

Johnny: Like couples?

Mackenzie: That'd be cute.

Annie: Let's get to my house and we can plan it all there