Chapter 6

We're done at the pier and head back to my house to grab our bathing suits to hit the beach. I throw on my favorite bikini and we head out the door.

Before getting to our final destination we run to the store and get a lot of food

Before getting to our final destination we run to the store and get a lot of food. We leave with several bags of chips, soda pop, and s'mores supplies. Hayden surprises us with sparklers to use at the beach. Jayden is obsessing over how cute the photos with them are going to turn out.

All of us finally arrive at the beach and pick out the perfect fire pit. I make Hayden go down to the water with me, Jayden and Connor tag along and so does Macky and Johnny. JoJo eventually makes her way down to the water with us and shoves me in. Hayden jumps in after me and everyone follows. The sun beams down on us and the sea salt breeze feels amazing, everyday here seems to be perfect. It is perfect. I feel Hayden's arms wrap around me and he rests his head on my shoulder.

Hayden: Hey, Ans?
Annie: Yeah Baby?
Hayden: I know we've only known each other for a few months and we only started dating yesterday but...I love you Annie.
Annie: I love you too Hayden, I've loved you since forever and I will never stop loving you.