Chapter 5

We wake up and head downstairs to eat breakfast. I ask Mommy what we had to eat, and since it's only our second day in the house we don't have much food in the cupboards. We all are starving so we decide to get ready and walk to get donuts. I get dressed in my favorite ripped jeans, a graphic tee, hi-top Vans and glasses and throw my hair up in a messy bun. Everyone else is ready and we head to California Donuts.

    We make it to California Donuts and I get a chocolate covered strawberry donut

We make it to California Donuts and I get a chocolate covered strawberry donut. Hayden gets a classic donut, Jayden gets the cake donut, JoJo orders her usual fruit loop donut, Connor gets the panda donut, and Kenzie gets a marble donut. We pay for our food and walk to the pier. It's a beautiful day out so we take a ride on the ferris wheel.

We get to the top of the ride and I admire the view, the ocean is so blue and shimmery. And unexpectedly I feel Hayden's lips on my cheek, taking me back to last night. The night I was going to remember forever, because I want to be with this boy for the rest of my life. Oo's and ah's come from our friends and I lean my head on Hayden's shoulder, holding his hand. Our hands fit in each others perfectly, like we are meant to be, because I know we are meant to be.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts by the discussion they are having about what we are doing for the day and it sounds amazing.

Mackenzie: What if we hang out here for awhile then go grab our swimsuits and go down to the beach?

Annie: Yeah, that sounds awesome!

JoJo: Oh and after we can have a bonfire

Jayden: Once we get off of this ride we should go into the arcade!

Mackenzie:Ooo, Hayden and Annie can have their very first official couple picture!

Hayden: Sounds like a plan to me!

Annie: Yay!

Jayden: The pictures are going to be so cute!

Annie: And maybe Cayden can be officially announced to the world

Connor: You think?

Mackenzie: Um.Yass

Connor:Jayden, do you want to make it official?

Jayden: Yeah

JoJo: Okay then, me and Kenzie are the sad pathetic loaners

Annie: No, we're all friends even if we happen to be dating our friends in our group.

Jayden: Wait a minute Macky, you're not completely alone, you like Johnny.

JoJo: Oh yeah, you should invite him to hangout.

Hayden: I'll call him

Mackenzie: No you really don-

Hayden: Hey Johnny

Johnny agrees to come hang out with us for the day and Macky freaks out about every little detail, her hair, her outfit, her makeup, everything. I assure her she'll be fine and that he won't care about her looks if he likes her back. She stops stressing and relaxes. When Johnny shows up she acts completely normal. They get along perfectly and I'm starting to think Johnny likes her back.