Chapter 21

It's been a month since I dumped Hayden and I have to admit it's been hard. Sometimes I forget I can't call him just to talk, about anything. I know he doesn't deserve me and he's the reason we're not together anymore, but I still miss him. I just wish I could go back and stop him from making the choice he made. These are the times I really wish Caleb was around. I could tell him what was wrong and he would make it better. I can't do that anymore, I have to be a big girl now and big girls don't cry.

I get a text from Lexi asking if I want to go to her party.

Lexi: Hey, I'm having a party tomorrow at 2:00. I'd love it if you could come.

Annie: I'll totally be there

Lexi: Yay!! I'll see you tomorrow, my house at 2!

It's the day of the party and I text my girls to see if they are going to the party and to my excitement, they are. I tell them to come over so we can get ready together and they show up within 10 minutes of texting them.

Jayden: Heyy!!

Kenzie: Hiya!

Annie: Hey girlys! Let's head up to my room and get ready.

.We raid my closet for clothes to wear, it really helps that we all wear the same size. While rummaging through my closet Jayden mentions some terrible news.

Jayden: Did you hear who's supposed to be there?

Annie: No, who?

Jayden: Hayden, and guess who he's bringing?

Annie: No, not Laren

Jayden: Bingo.

Kenzie: Her and I used to be close, but after what she did to you Ans, I haven't talked to that Brat since.

Annie: Awe! That's so sweet of you Kenz.

Kenzie: I would never talk to someone who would treat my friends so poorly.

Jayden: Same

Annie: I don't know if I really want to go anymore guys

Kenzie:You're going to that party and showing Hayden what he's missing out on

Jayden: Yeah! There is no way you are going to just avoid him the rest of your life.

Annie: I guess you guys are right

I'm nervous to see Hayden again but I've got my best friends there to support me and that's all I could ask for to get me through the party with my head held high. I hear my mom call for me and run downstairs.

Mrs. Leblanc: Annie can you come down here for a second?

Annie: I'm coming, what is it?

Kenzie and Jayden follow behind me and my mom doesn't answer the question.

Annie: What do you need Mom?

Mrs. Leblanc: There something I have to show you, just come here.

As I turn the corner towards the kitchen and front door I see two of my most favorite people in the entire world.