6

"Wow... So.. Do that count as cheating on you?" He asked me. "Of course it does! We literally just got married a week ago!" I yelled. He sat on the bed, stroking my hair. "It's okay, I know that boys are dumb and idiots, I know I am too." He pulled me into a hug.

"Can I tell you something?" I asked. "Anything." He replied. "A guy named Jihun tried to kiss me.." I said. "WHAT!?" Taehyung suddenly ripped me out of the hug. "HOW DO YOU KNOW HIM!?" He asked. "He works at my shelter." I said, getting a bit surprised from his voice.

"DID YOU FIRE HIM!?" He said, he honestly looked red from anger. "No..." I mumbled, biting my lip. "WHAT!? ARE YOU INSANE!? WHY NOT!?" He shook me. "Hannah likes him... Rephrase, she has a crush on him...." I pouted, starting to cry.

"I DON'T KNOW IF JIMIN'S BEEN CHEATING ON ME THE WHOLE TIME..." I cried into his shirt. "He wouldn't.... He loves you a lot.... Let me tell you this... The whole time before I met you, he was yapping whenever he could about you. And ever since you were engaged, all he was talking about was you, and only you. On how great you were, and how perfect you are, and not one word coming from his mouth sounded sarcastic or fake, they sounded sincere and true." He whispered.

"BUT HE CAN ACT!" I sobbed. "But they sounded like something an actor could never say without sounding fake." He said. "Really?" I stopped crying. "Yeah.." He said. "THEN WHY DID HE KISS JESSICA!?" I said. "What if he lied?" He asked.

"Why would he lie!? He wouldn't want to fucking lie! He wouldn't lie to protect Jessica! He said earlier that she was a bitch!" I said, pulling out of his hug. "Wanna go swimming? Might help you a bit." He said.

"But what about the babies?" I said. "We take them with us." He said, pointing to some baby float toys. "Did you seriously bring everything that you had for them?" I asked. "All that could fit in my suitcases without being charged extra." He shrugged, and began to blow a toy up.

My phone beeped, a text. I took it out, Jimin...

p.jm13: Can you come back?

*Marked as read*

I ignored it, throwing my phone back onto the bed. "Lets go, even though you went earlier." He smiled, I saw that he already had Nari and Mun-hee in their baby backpacks. "You look ridiculous.." I laughed, he had shades, the babies, a flamingo and a bathing suit.

"All you need is some flippers." I laughed. "What ever." He pouted, offering his hand. "First, take that flamingo off, this is a expensive hotel and you look like an idiot." I said. He nodded, taking the flamingo off.

I held it in my hands, with my change of clothes, and two towels. "Wait, my swimsuit, duh." I said, going into the washroom. I changed into the same swimsuit from before.

I grabbed my phone again, walking out with Taehyung and the kids to the pool.

~~ ~~

I got in the pool, instantly getting splashed by Taehyung. "Yah!" I splashed him back. Nari and Mun-hee giggled from getting water splashed on them, they were in a baby water toy, like a seat.

"Thanks Taehyung." I smiled, hugging him. "For what?" He stopped his frantic splashing. "For supporting me... Always being by my side when I need it." I hugged tighter. I let go, laughing. I splashed him again. "Watch out!" I heard a guy yell.

I turned around, a ball going straight for me. No, it wasn't a beach ball, it was a heavy, hard ball, like a basketball. It hit me in the face, pushing me under the water.

(THIS IS A BIT UNREALISTIC BUT GO WITH IT)

I got pushed under a jet, hitting my head on the hard tile wall. (LOL) I felt dizzy, loosing conscious.

~~ ~~

I coughed, feeling as though I had been crushed by a truck. I kept coughing. "(Y/N)? (Y/N)!? Can you hear me?" I hear Taehyung. As my vision got clearer, I saw Taehyung's face looming over me. I saw a few other faces, I think 3 lifeguards and... Jimin...

I blinked over and over until I could see clearly. I pushed myself up, seeing the guy who had threw the ball talking with somebody. "(Y/N)... Are you okay?" Jimin asked me, putting his hand on my arm. "Get off me." I shook his arm off.

I stood up, almost falling back down. Taehyung grabbed my arms, I could see Jimin tense up. "He didn't kiss Jessica." Taehyung whispered in my ear, noticing that I was glaring at Jimin. I looked at Taehyung, "Tae... Where's Nari and Mun-hee?" I suddenly turned around, looking for them.

Taehyung sat me down at a bench, "shhh..." He stroked the back of my head. He drew circles on my shoulder... "How... How did you know that?" I looked at him, he suddenly looked darker than before.

"Taehyung?" I asked, waving my arm in front of face. He smiled, but it wasn't his evil smile. I felt like somebody was choking me, I felt crushed again.

~~ ~~

I woke up, my vision blurry. "(Y/N)!?" Taehyung loomed over me. I shot up, bonking heads with him. "Sorry...." I said, holding my hands up. I looked around, my vision focusing again.

I saw a nurse, a doctor, and Jimin... "Wait... Where am I?" I asked, looking around. "The hospital room." He said. "Where is Nari and Mun-hee?" I asked, noticing they weren't with us. "Um..." Taehyung bit his lip.

"With Jessica." Jimin said. "What?" I said, looking at Taehyung. "Why was she even here?" I asked, my fist clenching. "She works here..." Taehyung looked down. "She does?" I asked. "Yeah, she does. And I asked her to take care of them until, you woke up." Jimin wouldn't look at me, just stare at the wall.

"Can you leave the room for a minute?" I whispered to Taehyung. He nodded, standing up. He looked at Jimin, mouthing something to him, then leaving. It stayed silent for a while, until Jimin sat up. He sat on the side of my bed.

"So, she isn't a bitch now.... Is she?" I asked, looking to the side at the floor. "No... She's nice." He sighed. "Were you cheating on me?" I asked, my fist clenching again. "No." He replied quickly, grabbing my hand.

"Then why did you kiss her?" I asked. "...I didn't." He said, for some reason... I wasn't that shocked. "Then why did you lie to me?" I asked. "I didn't want you to break Jessica's nose." Jimin laughed.

"So, she did kiss you?" I asked. "Well...."

~Flashback~

~Jimin's POV~

I woke up, where was (Y/N). I saw a note on the table, I picked it up... "Swimming?" I said, shrugging, I put the note back on the table. I walked around a bit, until there was a knock at the door.

I thought it was (Y/N), so I opened the door. "Jessica?" I said. "Hey Jimin." She smiled. "What the fuck? Why are you here?" I asked. "I work here, can I come in?" She asked. "You tried to flirt with me like 30 minutes ago, you know I'm married right?" I asked

"Of course I know, now... Can I come in?" She asked. I sighed, stepping aside. "I really missed you over the years." She smiled, sitting on my bed. "I didn't miss you, (Y/N) would kill you if she knew you were here." I said, leaning against the wall.

"I still love you." She said. "I never loved you." I said, smiling sarcastically. "What ever..." She stood up, walking towards me. "What are you doing?" I asked, cause she was getting super close. "Just... Stay still..." She said.

She leaned in, kissing me. That's when the door opened, I saw (Y/N).

~End of Flashback~

~(Y/N)'s POV~

"She knows I'm going to slap her now... Right?" I asked. "Yeah, she does..." He said. "Jimin our life is weird, we're always getting into fights but then solve them like the next day...." I laughed.

"Yeah but....

"I'll always love you"

OH GAWD DE MOTHER FUDGING CRINGE!