28

~4 Years Later~

I smiled at the couple kissing at the altar, Taehyung, and Ae-cha. I rubbed my wedding ring out of the small bit of jealousy in my heart, I remembered when I was there with Jimin... Almost 5 years ago.

The metal collided with my other ring, piercing my skin. I looked down for a split second, seeing the blood start to rise to the skin. I bit my lip, looking back up when everybody started clapping. I clapped as best as I could, for the rings colliding with my other hand hurt the cut.

I excused myself from Yoongi and (B/N) who were squeezing me together like a sandwich. I walked down the other side of the isle and to a door which led to a bunch of different areas of the church.

"Where's the bathroom..." I mumbled, looking down at my hand, seeing my finger was already a bit bloody. I opened a door with a rusty weird copper handle, turning to find the quite worn down bathroom. The sink was a yellowish white color due to age. The toilet looked fairly new, but everything was rusty.

It had a few tiles that had mosaics in them, most of them were representations of stories from the bible (I'm not religious ;-;).

I went to the sink, turning the water on and taking my rings off. I used my free hand to find some sort of band-aid from my purse while my finger ran through the freezing cold water. I found a small band-aid, taking the wrapper off and putting it on the cut.

"There..." I mumbled, putting the two rings back on. I sighed, looking at myself in the mirror and fixing my hair. "Let's go say congratz." I clapped my hands together in front of he mirror, smiling as I saw my eyes slightly wrinkle.

"I'm only 26... The hell do I have wrinkles for? Am I already that old?" I mumbled, leaning in closer to the mirror to look at my face.

I shrugged, opening the door and walking out of the bathroom. "(Y/N)?" I heard (B/N) a few feet away from me when I closed the bathroom door. "Yeah?" I shot my head up, a tiny headache hitting me.

"Taehyung and Ae-cha were wondering where you were. They want you to have the third piece of cake, something about you're the reason they got married." She laughed, walking up to me and grabbing my hand quickly.

"Other hand, please. I cut myself," I flinched, moving to the other side of her and grabbing her hand with the one without the cut.

"Sure." She giggled, pulling me towards the end of the hall and outside where the party was. There were two big tables lined with desserts on 1, and actual food on the other. The cake was in the middle, where Ae-cha and Taehyung were holding hands, I could already see cake smashed on their faces.

I rolled my eyes at the cake smash, and went up to them, hugging them. "Love that you lasted longer than I did." I joked. Taehyung's eyes filled with sympathy for a second until Ae-cha elbowed him.

"Yeah well you and your husband are the way we met, so that's why you were the maid of honor." She smiled, pointing the cake slicer. I nodded, taking it and cutting next to the other missing piece. 

I placed it on the pale pink plate and followed Ae-cha to a table. "The speechs are going to happen in a bit. We also have something to give you at the end." She giggled, knudging me. Taehyung and I both raised a brow, exchanging glances before Ae-cha shrugged.

"First! The maid of honor!" Taehyung's brother tapped a mic. I nodded, trying to remember the speech I had made. I took the microphone from him, clearing my throat before beginning.

"Ae-cha and Taehyung both choose me to be the maid of honor, don't know why... But they did. I was actually there the first time they met, Taehyung barged into my room while Ae-cha was checking out my kids." I laughed.