14

"He... He's.. Guilty?" I teared up. "I'm sorry miss, his calls are limited once a month and he's in jail for 4 years." A officer said.

"4 years!?" I got weak in my legs. Taehyung caught my arms. "We're sorry." and with that, they left.

"I'm so sorry (Y/N)..." Taehyung rubbed my back. I trembled, tears sliding down my face. "Taehyung... I'm... I'm pregnant..." I said.

"YOU'RE WHAT!?" He said. "We're pregnant... I had thought my period came a bit late but then... It's been a week since my date... I took a test but Jimin left before I could tell him..." I trembled.

I looked at my stomach, then at my hands, fisted, my knuckles were white. Tears fell on my lap.

"We can ask to visit him as soon as possible." Taehyung took my hand, separating it. "Just don't cry, it will eventually drive your mental health... And, you might contemplate suicide." He smiled.

"I won't.. Then Nari and Mun-hee wouldn't have any real parents... They would go to you and Ae-cha..." Did I mention Taehyung had a girlfriend? Well, he does. A very beautiful girl named Ae-cha.. She's just busy with her work.

"Now... Why don't we call (B/N) and Hannah? Or Jungkook and the others?" He said.

"Just Jungkook... I don't want questions to rise... Jungkook I know, he knows about what happened... We just can't tell you.. I'm sorry..." I put my head down.

"That's fine. I know that Jungkook went to the same school as you and Jimin so its pretty obvious he would know." He got his phone out.

"I'll call him.." I put his phone down, sitting up and grabbing my phone. I went to contacts, pressing Jungkook with my shaking finger.

"Hello?"

"Can you come over?"

"Why?"

"You know that Jimins in jail, right?"

"No, I didn't."

"I'm pregnant."

A long beep was heard from the other side, I looked at my screen in confusion, he hung up.

"I guess he's coming..." I sighed, looking down.

"Great." He said. "I want you to not talk about Jimin, you know about the love triangle right?" I asked.

"Course, sure I won't talk about him." He smiled.

The doorbell rang.

~~ ~~

"YOU'RE PREGNANT!?" He shook me. "Yeah! SO TRY NOT TO KILL THE BABY BY SHAKING HER." Taehyung pulled him off my shoulders.

"But, what about Jimin?" He looked at me and Taehyung. "I'M NOT PREGNANT WITH TAEHYUNG YOU IDIOT!" I whacked Jungkook.

"Oh... Sorry." He chuckled. "Well, we can help with everything." Jungkook continued. "We should tell the family doctor..." I got my phone.

"Family doctor?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah, she helps all of us, Nari, Mun-hee and me.. And Jimin..." I said.

"Well, go ahead and call her." Taehyung smiled. "MAMA!" Nari ran out of her room. "You're awake?" Taehyung asked.

She nodded, looking at Jungkook. "Is he new daddy?" Nari pointed at Jungkook. "Um... No. I'm uncle." He smiled.

"You take care of her, Jungkook." I said, calling her.

"Hello (Y/N)!" Her bubbly young voice came from the other side.

"Hey Ae-cha." Yep, she was our doctor.

"What can I help you with? One of the kids sick?" She Said.

"Actually no, I'm pregnant." I said. "You took a test?" She said. "Positive." I said.

"Oh, well let's just get through... Let's say 1 month till a ultrasound, okay honey?" She said.

"Of course... Bye." I hung up.

"Nari is Mun-hee awake?" Taehyung asked her. She nodded, smiling. "Well then let's go for a walk!" He scooped her up, Nari giggling as Taehyung swung her around gently.

"Jungkook... Did you tell the police?" I looked at him, my anger and assumptions growing.

"What? Of course not!" He said. "But I saw pictures of him putting me in the janitors closet." I whispered.

"I didn't have access to the cameras! I was in the VIP lounge!" He said. "Then who told them?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know, Does that matter?" He said. "No b-" He raised a finger.

"I wouldn't try to sabotage my best friends relationship with a women I still love. I respected your choice of being with Jimin. I was a jerk in middle school." He said.

Wait... What?

"What?" I shook a bit. I thought he liked (B/N)... "What about (B/N)?" I asked.

"We hung out, you do know she started dating Yoongi, right?" He said. "Oh... WAIT WHEN?" I asked wide-eyed. "Few days ago."

"But... You still love me?" I asked, blinking rapidly. "See ya later!" Taehyung ran out with Nari and Mun-hee.

"Um... yeah..." He rubbed the back of his neck. "But it's been months since our wedding..." I fiddled with the ring on my finger. "I know but..."

"You've been the only girl I've had a crush on since grade 7." He said.

I coughed, choking on my spit. Jungkook walked to me, patting my back. I stood straight up again, our faces being close.

We were both blushing. My eyes fluttered by his breath, he leant in.

We kissed, first picks into kisses. He tried slipping my cardigan off. I pushed him off me, separating the kiss.

"We shouldn't kiss... I'm married..." I turned my back, putting hair behind my ear. I blushed insanely red, Jungkook coughing.

"I can be their dad." Jungkook said. I turned around. "What?" I asked. "The kid will be born without a father, I can be the father and help take care of them." He said.

"B-" He cut in. "We have to tell them eventually that I could of been their potential father, and that we dated, twice."

(JUST LIKE TT OH~ JUST LIKE TT)

"Um... Okay..." I sat down, fiddling with my skirt. He sat down beside me.

"If Jimins not here anymore... What are you going to do?" He asked. "Be a single mom." I said. "But you're married."

"To a man in jail."

"You don't have to be single with me."