19

(This was an AU btw, even though there was BTS, some bands didn't exist ;3)

"S-Sejun?" I mumbled. "Aww~ (Y/N) still remembers me." He positioned the gun to my neck. "Let her go! I'll call the police!" Jungkook yelled. "Oh, you don't want to do that." He squished my cheeks with one hand.

"I'll shoot her if you do." He said, I could sense the innocent smile he could always pull.

(BTW TIS KAI , NOT LIM SEJUN FROM VICTON! AHANASNDIJKM MUHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA)

(Imagine him like this ;3)

"K-Kai... W-what's going on?" I asked, he moved the gun, making me yelp. "Don't give me that crap. I still remember the day you broke up with me.... I was the one who was sending all those messages."

(I know that a lot of you were wondering if it was Jungkook, AUTHOR-NIM HAS A LOT OF STUFF UP HER SLEEVES!)

"B-but.... W-why?" I trembled, tears beginning to fall down my cheeks. "(Y/N)! Do you know this creep!" Jungkook yelled. Kai positioned the gun directly at Jungkook. "She does indeed, isn't that right, cupcake?" He put his gun down for a minute, grabbing something and tying my hands.

He turned me to face him, his face being more clear. His face looked better, his jawline looked more sharp... WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!?

"I will never forget the day we met... And the day we ended..... But I always watched over you...." He smiled. "What... W-what do you mean?" I mumbled, tears now running down my cheeks. He grabbed my face, wiping away the tears with the pad of his thumb.

"You really don't remember.... Those dreams?" He said. My eyes widened... Now... Now I know why.... Why the guy from my dreams looked so familiar.

"T-that was you!?" I yelled, tears now running down my entire face. "Shhh...." He put his finger on my lips. "Yes, it was.... I never took my eyes off you..." He smiled at me.

"And now that you finally know that I was the so called 'monster' your idiotic brother talked about.... We can be together again. And now that Jimin's in jail... We don't have to worry about anything." He smiled.

He picked his gun up, aiming it at Jungkook. He took the safety off. "No! Jungkook! Run!" I screamed, but it was too late. The bullet hit his shoulder. "NO!" I screamed.

I was knocked in the head, everything went black.

~~ ~~

I woke up, sitting down, tied to a post. "Aw~ She's awake." I heard Sejun's voice. "Please... Let me go..." I said. "Why would I do that? After I worked so hard to get your 'husband' in jail..." He smiled.

"Y-you.... You did that?" I asked. "Who else could of?" He replied. Lights flickered on, the room was terrifying. Blood was splattered on the walls, weapons and guns on tables and pinned over the whole room.

I was in the center, tied to a bar. "Now... I guess it has been a month since you last visited Jimin... Why don't we give him a call?" He smirked, taking a phone from a table. "So, are you going to tell me how to contact him?" He smiled innocently.

I stayed silent, glaring at him. "Tell me." He spat, glaring at me. "No." I replied, there was no way I would let Sejun control me, again. "Excuse me? What did you say?" He smiled innocently again, before slapping me.

"You'll do what I say. And you will, tell me how I can contact him." He looked at me, vulnerability swept over my body as my cheek stung with pain. "Fine. Call the number when you want to contact the emergencies, but not for an emergency...." I mumbled.

"Then?" He asked, staring at me. "Then, you ask to be transferred to the jail near my house..." I finished. "Good girl, thank you (Y/N)." He brushed hair out of my eyes. He called a number. "Yes, hello, is there a posibility you can transfer me to the (BTW YOU LIVE IN BUSAN!) Busan jail? Yeah, Sasangucheguk Sasang-gu Busan. Yes, thank you." He smiled.

I heard a beep, then a few murmers from the other end. "Yes, hello. I'm calling for a request to talk with Park Jimin? I'm a friend of his." He said, looking at me with his cold, insane eyes. "Of course, I'll wait." He smiled, holding the phone back from his ear.

"Ready to say hi to your husband?" He said at me. "Well, he won't be for very long." He smirked. I heard another beep. "Hello, Jimin." He smiled like a person who went into the asylum. He put the phone on speaker, Jimin's loud voice coming through the other end.

"Who are you? Where's (Y/N)!?" He sounded alarmed, most would, Sejun's voice doesn't sound like anybody Jimin's met. "Oh, you want to know where she is? She's right here, tied up. I don't know if you've noticed but Jungkook, is very terrible at protecting your, wife." He smirked, bending down to me.

"(Y/N)?" Jimin said, his voice starting to tremble. "Jimin... I'm fine, you don't need to worry." I said, making sure he wouldn't be too alarmed. "Are you okay!? You're tied up!? Did this guy kidnap you?" He asked, he sounded like he was crying.

"Aww~ Look at you two love birds. Jimin, she's under my care, unlike you, I actually dated her before taking her." He grabbed a knife from the table, pointing it against my neck. My breathing got heavy. "(Y/N)!?" He said, taking notice of my distressed breathing.

Sejun pushed in, cutting my skin, my blood risisng to the surface and spilling out. I cried, letting out a wail of pain as the knife brought stings to the surface of where it touched. "(Y/N)!" Jimin said. "Bye bye Jimin...." Sejun smiled.

"His name is Sejun!-" He hung up, glaring at anger at me. "Why would you do that? I'm simply trying to let us be together! It's what I've always wanted, and you said you didn't want to breakup with me!" He slapped me again, grabbing a towel and wiping up the blood from my neck.

"Now that they know my name... They'll find us... So I've got to make you regret your decision." He took his knife, taking a bag and cutting it open. A bunch of things fell out of his bag, my eyes widening in fear and shock as to what was inside his box was revealed.

Weapons...