27

"Why would you want an abortion?" Ae-cha asked, squeezing my hands as she looked at me with concern.

"Everything is so stressful, with Jungkook, Jimin, and with everybody." I shook my head looking down, feeling like crying from all the thoughts in my head. "Hey, don't cry (Y/N)... We can definitely arrange an abortion if you are 100% certain of it." She smiled, squeezing my hands again.

"Mommy!" Mun-hee ran out of his room, almost tripping as he came over to me. "Hello, sweetie." I picked him up, placing him on my knee, bouncing him. He giggled as he told me to go higher, which I did.

"I'll leave you to the end of the day to decide, is that okay?" Ae-cha put her hand on my shoulder, I nodded, watching her leave.

"Why have you been giving us to Ae-cha~" His mouth hung open as 'cha' left his mouth, making me giggle. "I've been very busy, I'm sorry Mun-hee." I kissed his forehead. 

"Where's daddy? Jungkook?" He asked, looking around. "He's not your dad anymore," I mumbled, bouncing on my knee again.

"Good! I want our real dad." He giggled. "He... He's really busy as well..." I bit my lip, playing with Mun-hee's hand. "With what?" He asked, cocking his head to the side.

"His job." I lied. "But, he doesn't have a jub." He said, moving his hands to my face. "Job, it's job, Muh-hee," I laughed, his hands smooshing my cheeks and touching my lips.

"Not too hard, sweetie." I moved my face back since he was squishing my face too hard. "Sowwy." He pouted, motioning with his hands for me to come closer. 

"When did you get fat?" He asked, poking my stomach. I laughed hard at this, snorting. "Pig!" Mun-hee laughed, god my mom would definitely think he is rude.

"I ate a lot." I lied again, it's better if he knew after he was old enough to process that he had a potential sibling. "Mommy!" I heard Nari squeal, soon running out of her room, a sleepy Taehyung yawning as he walked out of their room, his hands stuffed in his pockets.

"Hello!" I said, giggling at the end of my greeting as I picked her up and rested her on my other leg. "You two aren't fighting are you?" I asked, giving them a playfully stern look.

"No mommy!" They said almost in unison.

"Good." I kissed both of their foreheads. They both giggled in unison before getting off my legs and running off into their rooms. Taehyung sleepily walked out of the spare room, rubbing his face.

"You okay?" I asked, scooting over for him to sit. He jumped onto the couch, sprawling over it as he yawned. "I couldn't sleep. Bad dreams." He pouted.

"Oh, tell me." I turned more to face him. "Jimin wasn't allowed to come back after 4 years... Ae-cha broke up with me... You, you committed suicide." He hesitated to say it.

"That's okay Tae. I would never do that. I have kids and friends who I can look to for help." I took his hand squeezing it in comfort. "You're not supposed to be the sad one right now... You're the reason I have the perfect girlfriend." He chuckled.

"Tae, I'm going to tell you this second, because it's medical and Ae-cha already knows... I'm probably going to get an abortion..." I loosened my grip on his hand, ready for him to shout.

He stopped smiling, instead he gripped tighter onto my hand, pushing himself up and hugging me. "Okay. I understand (Y/N)." He mumbled,  which kind of shocked me.

"I thought you would be shocked..." I said, laughing. "Oh, I am. But Ae-cha told me not to yell at you," I could hear him smile.

Ae-cha walked back in holding a phone. "We can call to schedule now if you know yet," she smiled sitting beside me. I thought for this, was it worth it?

What would Jimin think?

What would media do?

What would BTS think?

What would my parents and kids think?

"Y-yes."

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

OHWOW, THIS WAS SHORT, BUT IT'S LATE AND SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW I NEED TO MAKE OTHER CHAPTERS! BE READY FOR REGULAR TUESDAY THURSDAY UPDATES! I'M DOING A TIMESKIP NEXT CHAPTER SO BE PREPARED FOR JIMINS RETURN!