20

(IZ SUMMAH BATCHES! WANNA KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!? MORE UPDATES! SO, AFTER I FINISH A CHAPTER, I WILL INSTANTLY PUBLISH! YOU MUST BE SO HAPPY!)

I cried out as he hit my back again, I coughed out blood, my vision was blurry but enough to see outlines if the blurred images around Me.

"I told you not to cry, (Y/N)... That will make it worse..." He grabbed a fist full of my hair, pulling my head up to look at him.

He looked at my lips, leaning in to kiss me. He had been hurting, then kissing me. Once he let go, he went back to his bag. "What next... What next..." He carefully touched each tool, as if a fashion designer had to choose between fabrics of almost the exact same color...

He finally picked something up, where the hell was the police? Jungkook probably already said what he looked like, and Jimin and him both knew his name. I couldn't see what he was holding, but I could see that it was long.

Why was he doing this? We both ended on good terms, he agreed to breakup, he was fine with it. We were still friends... I felt a pain hit my back, I screamed. "P-please! Stop, Sejun please." I coughed, he kept hitting my back which I would presume was a whip.

I finally heard heaven, the faint sound of police sirens... "Hell..." Sejun muttered, followed by a string of curses. He whacked me again with a whip.

He pulled me up, him being taller than me made me go on my tip toes. He held a gun to my head, putting his head into the crook of my neck. "I'm sorry (Y/N)... I'm so so sorry..." He said. He moved his gun to my neck. I gulped, praying that I could at least live till tomorrow.

"WHERE ARE YOU!?" Police broke the door down. "(Y/N)!?" I hear Jungkook's voice.

They I heard people running down stairs, the sound coming to us. "Freeze! Don't shoot!" The police got thei guns out, soon seeing the situation and gasping.

"Goodbye, (Y/N).." Sejun removed the safety. "Don't shoot! You don't want to kill h-" The sound was cut off by a gunshot.

I thought I had died, until Sejun fell limp beside me. I collapsed, looking at the corpse of my past boyfriend...
"Sejun....." I mumbled.

"Miss are you alright?" The police came over to me, looking at all of my wounds. Jungkook came in, I felt my body go heavy...

"(Y/N)!" Jungkook said, noticing me leaning towards the ground. He caught me, his face close enough to see the distress all over it.

~~ ~~

I woke up, looking around, it was black.. "A dream..."  I said, knowing I was currently unconscious, who knows where at this point.

"I'm so sorry (Y/N)... I just needed to see you in person one more time... I had been planning my death forever, to die in front of whoever I had fallen in love with..." I heard Sejun beside me.

I looked beside me, Sejun was facing the front. "Look." He pointed forward. I looked, seeing Jungkook over a hospital bed, staring at my unconscious body. I saw somebody else making me cry, Jimin crying as he was on his knees, holding my hand.

I remembered something like this... Alex let me see what was happening, when I was unconscious, and he was on his knees, holding my hand... The moment I got to choose my next fate, death or life.

"Am I dead now?" I asked him. "No, unlike Alex, you are unconscious and it's already decided that you'll stay alive... I'm already gone..." He said.

"I'm sorry that our breakup did so much damage on you..." I hugged him, putting my head on his chest.

"It was my fault that I stalked you, you didn't have any fault in me stalking you...  I was fine when we broke up..." He said.

"If you need to talk something out with somebody,, just ask for me and I'll come running." He chuckled.

I giggled in his chest, tears starting to run down my cheeks.

"Goodbye (Y/N)..." He stroke the top of my head.

"Goodbye, Sejun..."

~~ ~~

I woke up, my eyes fluttering as I groaned. "(Y/N)?" Jungkook croaked.  I turned my head, Jimin still holding my hand and sobbing.

I took the hand Jungkook was holding, moving my hand and caressing Jimins head. I squeezed his hand that was holding mine, making him look up at me.

"(Y....(Y/N)?" He asked, wide eyes. His eyes were puffy, as he stood up and crashed me into a hug. I hissed in pain as he hit my wounds.

"What are you doing here?" I mumbled, cupping his cheeks and wiping away the tears running down his face. "They said I could go..." He cried.

I smiled, a pain on my head hurting from moving the muscles. "I love you..." I mumbled, kissing him before he could reply.

I felt him smile on my lips. "Me too....." He mumbled in between Kisses.

Running out of ideas! It's not 1000 words but I hope it's enough for now! Next post for this will be a double chapter!