10

"So, we'll need to do some surgery...." A doctor with a clipboard was flipping through some papers. "What? Why!?" Jimin stood up, putting his hand on my leg. I hissed in pain, whacking his hand off. "You see, when the glass had hit your leg, it had broken in 2.... We would need surgery to remove both pieces, and stitch the wound." He smiled.

"Sure." I smiled, looking at my wound. "You called Taehyung, right?" I looked at him. He nodded, pointing to outside, where Taehyung was with the babies. "Okay, sir, just need you to sign these, you too miss." He smiled at us.

"Yeah.. Ok." He took the clipboard, signing something. He passed it to me, which I signed. ("GREAT, NOW YOU HAVE SIGNED YOUR SOUL TO SATAN!" Lol jk!) He took it back, looking at all of the papers. "Okay, sir, you'll have to leave..." He opened the door.

"But-" 

"Jimin just go, please." I smiled at him, he sighed, nodding. He left the room. "Okay miss, um, just lay down... We'll put you on the drugs.... And you'll wake up in no time." He smiled, I nodded, lying down the best I could.

A few others came in the room, and a mask was put on my mouth. "Okay (Y/N).... Close your eyes in 3.... 2..." He began. "1." And everything got blurry, I passed out.

~~ ~~

I woke up, my eyes fluttering rapidly, getting used to the light. "You alright there (Y/N)?" Somebody smiled in front of me. I got up slowly, groaning a bit. "Be careful.. The drugs haven't fully worn off.... Here, let me help you onto the wheelchair." He gestured a wheelchair beside the bed.

I nodded, I felt a bit of drool on my lip. He helped me onto the wheelchair, then pushed me outside the room. Jimin was asleep. I wheeled forward best as I could. "Baby~" I pushed him a bit. He woke up, then smiled when he saw me. "Any directions?" He smiled at the doctor, standing up.

"Well, help her on the bed tonight.... Just make sure she doesn't do anything stupid.... She's still on the drugs." He smiled.

Don't remember much.... I felt kinda... Sleepy.... "(Y/N)?" Jimin's voice made me snap back. He was squatting down in front of me, smiling.

 He was squatting down in front of me, smiling

(GAH I CAN'T TAKE IT!)

I smiled back, I think... "You okay?" He asked, cocking his head to the side. "Not really..." I shook my head. "Okay, well lets go home now..." He put his hand on my head.

~~ ~~

I woke up, in bed. I looked to my side, Jimin was sleeping, a smile was on his face... What was he dreaming about? I got out of bed, but pain instantly hit my leg. I saw crutches on the closet... So he's going to make me walk to get something to help me walk?

I hoped to the crutches, grabbing them. I opened the closet, looking at my clothes. 

I leaned on the wall, trying my best to change

I leaned on the wall, trying my best to change. Once I finished, I walked, or... Hoped? Into the kitchen. I looked at the clock. "9:30..." I said, looking down. I walked back inside the bedroom, taking Nari out of the crib.

I breastfed (this is so awkward to write XD) her, looking outside the window. My phone beeped, I looked on the side drawer, sighing. I put Nari back in the crib, then fed Mun-hee. 

I grabbed the phone, seeing a unknown number. It was a text, I unlocked my phone, going to messages. 'Stockholm syndrome.'... Why did somebody text me this? They also texted, a link to a website...

I clicked it, taking it to a medical page?

Stockholm Syndrome: feelings of trust or affection felt in certain cases of kidnapping or hostage-taking by a victim toward a captor.

What was this supposed to mean? Wait.... 

Victim...

Captor....

Trust or Affection....

Kidnapping....

Hostage-Taking....

How did.... Somebody know about that? I didn't tell anybody.... Nobody should know... Only me, Jimin.... And Jungkook... Did Jungkook send me this?

I looked at Jimin. I put Mun-hee back in the cribs. I looked deeper into the website.

Love and Stockholm Syndrome: The Mystery of Loving an Abuser

( Read full article I found: http://counsellingresource.com/therapy/self-help/stockholm/ )

  In clinical practice, some of the most surprised and shocked individuals are those who have been involved in controlling and abusive relationships. When the relationship ends, they offer comments such as "I know what he's done to me, but I still love him", "I don't know why, but I want him back", or "I know it sounds crazy, but I miss her". Recently I've heard "This doesn't make sense. He's got a new girlfriend and he's abusing her too...but I'm jealous!" Friends and relatives are even more amazed and shocked when they hear these comments or witness their loved one returning to an abusive relationship. While the situation doesn't make sense from a social standpoint, does it make sense from a psychological viewpoint? The answer is — Yes!  

I blazed through the website... 

On August 23rd, 1973 two machine-gun carrying criminals entered a bank in Stockholm, Sweden. Blasting their guns, one prison escapee named Jan-Erik Olsson announced to the terrified bank employees "The party has just begun!" The two bank robbers held four hostages, three women and one man, for the next 131 hours. The hostages were strapped with dynamite and held in a bank vault until finally rescued on August 28th.

After their rescue, the hostages exhibited a shocking attitude considering they were threatened, abused, and feared for their lives for over five days. In their media interviews, it was clear that they supported their captors and actually feared law enforcement personnel who came to their rescue. The hostages had begun to feel the captors were actually protecting them from the police. One woman later became engaged to one of the criminals and another developed a legal defense fund to aid in their criminal defense fees. Clearly, the hostages had "bonded" emotionally with their captors.

While the psychological condition in hostage situations became known as "Stockholm Syndrome" due to the publicity, the emotional "bonding" with captors was a familiar story in psychology. It had been recognized many years before and was found in studies of other hostage, prisoner, or abusive situations such as:

Abused ChildrenBattered/Abused WomenPrisoners of WarCult MembersIncest VictimsCriminal Hostage SituationsConcentration Camp PrisonersControlling/Intimidating Relationships

I didn't understand what they were trying to tell me... Did I not actually love Jimin? What? No! I did love him... Didn't I? I looked at Jimin, his smile was still there... He looked peaceful...

'They're coming....' 

"What?" I looked around, not seeing anybody. "Alex?" I called out. It was all silent.... Until...

I heard a knock at the door.