8 & 9

My cold was finally gone, I yawned, hesitating to get out of bed. Jimin walked out of the washroom, without a shirt, but with pants, smiling. "Good morning baby!" He said, opening his arms for a hug. I smiled, sitting up. I hugged him, taking in his comforting scent.

"I love you." I mumbled. "Mhm, me too." He said. He suddenly tightened his grip, not letting go. "I love you more than anything in the world, okay?" He said. "Uh... Uh- okay." I said. "I want you to know I'd never cheat, when I'm mad I'm only being protective, I never wanted to put you through all that you've been through." He picked me off the bed.

"I never stopped thinking about you after you moved to the US, the whole time since that fan meet you were always somewhere in my thoughts... I'm happy to be the father of your kids, they are beautiful just like you... But I have the feeling somebody more worthy of your love will sleep you off your feet and away from me..." He put me on the couch.

"I have a feeling somebody will replace me and I'll be a memory, I was a mess when you were with Jungkook..." He looked down, I cupped his cheeks with my hands. "Don't worry Jimin. Don't say you're not worthy of my love, you are... Nobody is going to replace you, ever... I love you, I love our kids and I love my life... It was worth the life I've been through to be with you... Just.. Stop trying to kill me with cringe and the cliche crap you're saying." I smiled, leaning in and kissing him.

It felt long since I had kissed Jimin, it felt nice... He pushed me onto the couch, so he was on top of me. We kept kissing until somebody decided to rudely barge inside. "Hey guys! You better pack up since we leave tomor..." He saw the situation.

Jimin stopped kissing me, annoyed he glared at Taehyung. I was blushing, but I still threw a glare at him. "We're kinda busy, but yeah we know we leave tomorrow, you just look after Nari and Mun-hee." Jimin said angrily. 

"Yeah yeah! No- I-... Um was just making... Uh sure you knew! Mkay bye!" He ran out. I couldn't help but giggle. "Goofball." I said, Jimin rolled his eyes. He lent down, kissing me again. I wrapped my arms around his neck, the feeling of his soft lips on mine (WOAH I CRINGED HARD) were nice, people were always ruining our moments now.

We separated, our noses touching. He lowered himself, so he was lying on top of me, his head at my neck. "Love you~" He said. "Me too...." I replied, putting my arms on his back, hugging his bare back.

~~ ~~

I walked inside our home (TIME SKIPPPP), putting out suitcases on the floor. "Finally..." I fell onto the couch, rolling around on it. "Don't get comfy... We need to go to your shelter..." His voice went deep. "Promise you won't hurt him?" I asked.

He sighed, nodding. "Good, lets go then." I got up, kissing his cheek. I dreaded to go out of the house again, since we were just on a long ass flight, but still, I needed to fire Jihun...

~~ ~~

(NOTHER TIME SKIP!)

We walked in the animal shelter, I saw Jihun and Hannah with two animals. "Oh! You're back!" Jihun smiled at me. "Jihun shut up and get the fuck out of her animal shelter." Jimin growled. I put my hand on Jimin's chest. 

I mouthed 'sorry' to Jessica. "Sorry Jihun, you. Are. Fired." I said. "What?" He stood up. "I said.. You. Are. Fired, for trying to kiss me... When I'm married." I felt like dying from cringe and embarrassment. "Fine." He growled, glaring at Jimin.

Jimin punched his face, hitting his nose. "Bastard." Jimin said, Jihun running out holding his nose. "He tried to kiss you!?" Hannah stood up. I nodded, looking down. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!? I WAS FLIRTING WITH HIM FOR THE PAST MONTH (Y/N). THE PAST. MONTH!" She shook me.