21

"(Y/N)... Wake up..." Somebody shook my arm. Pain instantly surfaced to where the person had touched me, my wounds nowhere near being healed. I hissed, whacking the person's shoulder. "Don't.... Touch me...." I mumbled, rolling over and yawning.

"Oh... Sorry, I brought you breakfast...." I recognized who's voice it was. "Hewwo, Jiminie pabo....." I giggled, my eyes still closed. He chuckled, making me feel guilty for whacking him. "Sorry, I didn't know you were the one waking me up." I opened my eyes slowly.

There was a tray of food on the side table. My wounds, most of my body... Was bandaged, so I was staying in the hospital for a while, which meant Jimin could stay longer.... I grabbed both of his hands, pulling him closer to me.

"Am I really a pabo?" He smiled, his eyes closing as he kissed my forehead. "Course not." I smiled, kissing him once he went back down to eye-level. "Thanks for the food." I smiled, patting his cheek.

He looked at me in confusion. "What was that?" He asked. "Dunno." I said, realizing how awkward that was. "I've got to go back in today..." His face turned sad, he pulled a chair from beside the window.

The smile from my face faded, and a tear made it's way out my eye, followed by another. "No, no no... Don't cry." He smiled, wiping my tears away. "You still get to visit me, don't worry (Y/N)." He smiled, I haven't heard my name from him in such a long time, it made me feel like nothing ever happened and that he wasn't in jail.

He giggled, then repeatedly pecked my cheek, making me smile. "I wish that I could turn back time and save Sejun...." I mumbled. "What? Why?" He said, his face turned serious, probably wondering why I would want the guy who almost killed me alive again.

"Because it was my fault he was like that. He was my ex and we broke up. He said that he never stopped liking me and that caused him to stalk me." I said, the word stalk sending chills down my spine. "I would punch him if he was back." He kissed my forehead.

"Park Jimin, lets go." Somebody opened my door. I looked, seeing a police officer. "Goodbye, mochi." I kissed him, waving as he left, his face pouting as he waved goodbye. I sighed, looking out the open window of my room.

"(Y/N)?" I heard Jungkook. "Yeah?" I said, keeping my view outside the window. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Jimin already asked me that, I'm fine." I mumbled. "No, I mean like are you okay? Jimin just went ba-" I snapped my head in his direction, shooting daggers.

"Jungkook, don't talk about Jimin right now. You clearly did see him come out of my room so obviously I know he went back." I said. "Woah..." He said, backing up, going towards the door. "No, I'm sorry.... I'm just in a bad mood..." I said.

He turned around again, looking at me. He smiled, before sitting on the chair Jimin brought. "You're so cute?" He giggled. "So my pain brings you joy?" I raised an eyebrow.

"What!? No! I mean like, you're cute when your mad." He giggled again, pinching my cheeks. "This is abuse, I can't really raise my arms to stop you." I frowned. "That's why it's the perfect opportunity." He laughed, stretching my cheeks and playing with my face.

"Junghook stafh." I said while he was playing with my face. "Nuu, you're too cute." He laughed.

"I said stop

"I said stop." I raised my aching arms and ripped his hands off, pain going through the spots I used. "Ow..." I hissed, closing my arms. "Sorry..." He mumbled. I opened my eyes after the pain was gone. "No it's okay." I said when I saw he was keeping his head down.

"Really?" He asked, raising his head up. "Yeah, it was just annoying." I said. "Sorry..." He said again. "So... Uh- I was wondering... When you're out of the hospital.... Do you want to go for dinner? Or something?" He scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"I'm not dating you Jungkook." I laughed. "No, not as in a date... Just, for fun." He laughed. "Oh.... Sure, where did you have in m-" I asked. "I already have reservations for this expensive restaurant!" He blurted.

My eyes widened. "How fancy?" I said, Jungkook seemed to blush. "Pretty fancy..." He admitted. "But, isn't that expensive?" I asked. "Don't worry about it." He smiled. "Uh, okay..." I mumbled, biting my lip. "You don't have to do that..." I said.

"But I want to." He replied. "Okay, just don't waste your money on me, it probably won't change my mind." I muttered. "I know, but you went through a lot, so I want to make you feel better." He smiled.

"I'll be better by the time I'm out of the hospital." I said. "Mentally." He replied. I mouthed an 'o' and nodded slowly. "You should go to sleep." He smiled. I nodded, moving a tiny bit into a comfortable position that won't hurt like hell if I put weight on anything.

"Good night." He smiled. I nodded, closing my eyes.

~Jungkook's POV~

I watched her fall asleep until I heard her light snores (*snore wakes up entire hospital* XD). I smiled, leaning down and kissing her temple gently. "Sweet dreams..." I mumbled.

I left her room, walking to a chair and sitting down. I took my wallet out, looking at the polaroid picture I've had since grade 7. It was me and (Y/N). She looked so happy, and this was after she said she actually liked me.

A big cotton candy was in front of us, pink. Her mouth was open as she smiled, almost every picture I had with her she smiled like that. I smiled how I usually did, why didn't she smile like that anymore.

She had my jacket on, it was cold that day, but the TV said it would be a sunny day, more like sunny for 30 minutes. I gave her my jacket because I don't listen to the news.

"I wish it was like that again..." 

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

THANK YOU FOR READING! I'M SO SORRY THIS WAS SO DELAYED BUT I HAD NO IDEAS AT ALL! I HAVE ONE IDEA BUT I NEED TO PUT STUFF IN BETWEEN FOR THIS TO WORK! I LOVE YOU ALL! ALSO CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK PUSH!

It's a humor/fanfiction for P.JM. Your name is Eunmi and here is the description!

"She just needs a little push in the right direction."

After a classic cliche cheating scenario happened to happy, sassy Eunmi, she never had a crush or boyfriend again. Her friends didn't think it was right so they found the best guy who fit her ideal type, which she described to be the perfect guy for her. And apparently he liked her, so why not force them together? Doesn't sound too bad!