23

"We're here." Jungkook smiled at me. I nodded, reaching my arm out to open my door. "Wait." Jungkook said quickly, running out of his side of the car and opening my door. "I can do it myself." I smiled.

"Yeah, you can. But you can't get your wheelchair yourself and get in it." Jungkook looked up at me. "Touche." I laughed. I took my seat belt, Jungkook disappearing as I turned sideways.

He came back with the wheelchair. "Okay, just come forwards." Jungkook held his arms forward. "Jungkook, I can't walk." I gave him a 'dafooq' look.

"Just lean." He signaled with his hands. I sighed, pushing myself lighting forwards. Jungkook picked me up under my armpits as if I weighed nothing (#musclekook #heisntamaknaeanymore). He lifted me up, putting me in the wheelchair.

I began to push myself forward, that was, until Jungkook came behind me and pushed me himself. "I do know how to push myself, you know that, right?" I laughed slightly. "I know, but you might move your arms in a way it would hurt you, and we both don't want that." He laughed.

"You just laughed, you sound like you want something bad to happen to me." I looked up at him. "Well, I don't." He smiled at me. He suddenly made a fast movement, kissing my forehead. "Hey!" I pulled my face away, facing the front again.

"Sorry not sorry." Jungkook giggled. My face heated up, probably turning a very, very deep red. I played with my fingers out of nervousness, what would happen tonight? As long as Jungkook didn't try to pull anything, I'd be fine.

But, if he did... Well, lets say I'd have enough of him, never letting him near me or my children without the others with me. I looked at my stomach, a tiny bump was forming, I hope that when Jimin came back, the child would be able to recognize him, even though that would be the first time they would meet.

People at the front opened the doors for Jungkook and I, helping me get over the little bump that kept the doors closed. "Reservations?" A charming waitress smiled at us, taking out a paper.

"Yes, for two. Name, Jungkook." Jungkook replied. "Ah, there you are. Reservations for two, outside?" She smiled back at me. "Yes, the balcony." Jungkook replied, balcony? Outside? Hold up- what?

"Of course, please follow me. My name is Rachel, I will be your waitress for today." She smiled, her teeth basically shining. Jungkook wove with her, around the empty and occupied tables.

We stopped at two glass doors, she opened both, revealing a candle lit table. My brain was on the verge of exploding, this must of been expensive. Jungkook pushed me towards the table, stopping beside a cushioned chair.

"Need help?" Jungkook asked me, stepping beside the wheelchair. He pulled the chair out. "Of course not, Jungkook. I'm just incapable of walking or putting pressure on anything without feeling immense pain... Of course I can get on the chair by myself." I said sarcastically.

He laughed nervously. "Right, sorry." He offered both his hands. I carefully took them, letting him pull me up. I tried my best to keep my weight off my legs, now pushing on Jungkook's hands to get me to sit down.

"Thanks..." I mumbled, letting go of his hands once I sat down. The cushion was a smooth red velvet, it made me feel like a millionaire, but, wasn't I? My husband was. But that's not the point.

"You really didn't have to do this." I said, looking at the beautiful scenery, the lit up Seoul looked beautiful from the angle we were at.

"Of course I did." Jungkook laughed.

~~ ~~

"Thank you, please come again!" Rachel bowed at us, Jungkook bowed back, I lowered my head, not really able to you know, bow. Jungkook began to push me back to the car, the silence was sort of nice, but then it was also kind of awkward.

"Now we go back home?" I looked up at him, receiving a no from him. "Why not?" I asked. "I have someplace to show you." He smiled. 

"Oh yeah, right... You said we were going somewhere earlier, better not be some sort of thing kids can't go to. Even though we're adults, I'm not going if it's 19+." I laughed. "It's not, trust me. You've been there before you were an adult." Jungkook smiled at me.

"Just, try to sleep on the way there, I wan't it to be a surprise." He said, I sighed, leaning on the seat and getting comfy.

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Sorry it's shorter than usual, I'll make it the regular length next chapter! ;3