5

We walked inside the hotel. I dropped our suitcases and fell onto the clean, white bed. My phone rand. "Who is it?" Jimin asked, putting Nari and Mun-hee's carseats down. "Dunno." I said, looking at the number with the title 'Unknown' on it.

I picked it up. "Hello?" I said, getting a familiar voice on the other end. "Hey (Y/N)." She said. I almost dropped my phone. "Jessica?" I mumbled, Jimin whipped his head around to look at me.

"Yeah... How did the wedding go?" She sounded a bit strange. "Um... It went.. Fine... How did you get my number?" I asked. "I always had your number." She said plainly. "Listen, um... I'm sorry if you're still not over him... But that was... almost 10 years ago." I said, biting my lip.

~Flashback~

"I.... I love you Jimin." She blushed, handing him a valentine's day card. Jimin froze, taking the card slowly. "Uh thanks... But..." He looked at it. "But?" She asked, her smile still on her face... Not for long...

"I don't like you Jessica... I like..."

~End of Flashback~

"No I'm totally over it!" She sounded bubbly on the other end. "Are you sure? You don't seem that over it... Speaking as we just got married... And you're calling me now." I said, playing with my thumbs.

"Let me speak to her." Jimin sat beside me. I nodded, giving him the phone. "Jessica?" He said. I heard a mumble from the other line. "Yeah it's Jimin. What do you want?" He sounded extremely mad all of a sudden.

I heard Jessica's voice from the other side, she was talking very fast. Jimin suddenly hung up, handing me my phone. "Jessica's a bitch." He randomly said, lying down. He held my shoulders, pulling me down to his chest.

"What did she say?" I asked, feeling a bit awkward from me being forcefully put into a hug. "Nothing important." He said plainly. I was about to say something until I heard his soft snores. I looked up, his eyes were closed and his breaths were slower, great...

I moved his arm off me. Looking at Nari and Mun-hee... Nah, they wouldn't wake up soon. I went to our suitcases, taking out a dress and a bathing suit.

I went into the washroom, changing into the swimsuit, then the dress on top

I went into the washroom, changing into the swimsuit, then the dress on top. I wrote on a sticky note 'I went down to the pool and bar.' and signed my name. I put it on the side of the bed, and walked out of the door.

~~ ~~

I walked down to the pool, my bag with the towel, and stuff I need after I showered, hanging over my shoulder. I sat down at a sun chair, putting my bag down. I put my sunglasses on, pulling my phone out.

I suddenly got water splashed on me. I flexed my hands, damn it was cold! I flipped my hat off, looking at whoever had splashed me. I was shocked, what the hell? Why was he here?