25

Silence.

The whole trip was silent, Jungkook didn't try to talk to me, I didn't try to talk to him. It was almost around 11 PM. I heard Jungkook clear his throat, making me shift uncomfortably.

"(Y/N) I-"

"Shut up." I blurted, not wanting to slap him. He deserved it, he said it wasn't a date. He knew I didn't like him, the only reason why he slept with me was because of that dream.

"Come on, (Y/N)." Jungkook slammed his hand on the wheel.

"No Jungkook. I had clearly told you I didn't like you. I'm married, you lied! You said this wasn't supposed to be a date. I should of known the minute we pulled up into the boating area that this would happen!" I snapped, looking at him.

Jungkook gulped, not replying to my outburst as he continued to drive me home. "Taehyung and Ae-cha are at my house right now, so don't touch me or the wheelchair, they will." I mumbled. 

He sighed, I saw him nodding in the corner of my eye. I didn't realize I was crying until I raised my hand to rub my nose, my fingertips covered in tears. I turned my head so he couldn't see me, wiping the tears away quietly.

~~ ~~

"Goodbye Jungkook." Taehyung smiled at him, closing the door. I sat on the couch, after hearing the door closed I let out all the sounds I muffled away. "Oh come on (Y/N)~ Don't cry." Taehyung opened his arms, sitting beside me and hugging me.

"He tried to kiss me." I said in between sobs. "I know, I know... It's okay, let it all out." He rubbed my back. "I feel so terrible. I'm mad at myself and at Jungkook." I said, crying into his chest.

"I got tissues..." I heard Ae-cha in front of us, setting a box on the coffee table. I heard her slippers walk away, I would presume into the kids room.

"Should I call (B/N) and the guys over?" Taehyung asked. "Yeah, but only Yoongi and Jimi-" I forgot that he wasn't here.

I sobbed even louder from my mistake. "I'm such an idiot! I forgot my own husband." I croaked. whining as more tears came out. "It's okay (Y/N), we all make mistakes." Taehyung sighed.

"But you never mixed up anything with Ae-cha. (B/N) never does with Yoongi." I cried.

"Yes but it's different for everybody." He patted my back, continuing to rub circles softly. "Please, tomorrow... Can we have Yoongi, (B/N), Hannah, Seokjin, Hoseok and Namjoon over?" I cried.

"So, everybody beside's Jungkook?" Taehyung asked. I nodded, continuing to cry.

~~ ~~

"(Y/N)!" (B/N) yelled, opening the door to the house. I woke up from the couch, Taehyung shushing them as he continued to rub my back. Taehyung helped me sleep last night, he was like another brother, I don't know what I would do without him.

"No it's okay, she woke up." I laughed, holding my hand out for Taehyung to help me sit up. "Oh you look so terrible... Sejun did this to you!? I would beat him up if I could..." She looked like the devil, laughing before sitting beside me.

She attempted to hug me lightly, I rested my head on her shoulder in return. "Where's everybody else?" I asked, looking at both of them. "They're out to go get some things for you." (B/N) smiled. I nodded, feeling kind of guilty that they felt obligated to get me stuff.

"Taehyungie, can we get some alone time for a bit?" (B/N) asked him, receiving a nod. He got up, walking away.

"Look at you.. You get into so much trouble. First the seizure, then the hatred from ARMY, then the elevator, Sejun, now this... Did I miss anything?" She laughed. I shrugged, loosing count of everything that went wrong in my life.

"I forgot that Jimin was my husband last night." I said, guilt washing me over as I tried not to cry. "That's okay." She said, taking my hands. 

"Your life has been so terrible..." She frowned, tracing the circles on my shoulder softly. "Thanks." I remarked sarcastically. 

"I'm just saying... Maybe marrying Jimin wasn't the best idea. And now you're pregnant with no father for 4 years." She looked down.

"But I love him." I said, how could she say that about my marriage? Straight to my face?

"Yeah but look what everything's done to you." She remarked. I nodded, seeing as though her comment was almost 100% true...

"But, you have beautiful children, and, I'm happy for you." She smiled. "You're only saying that because you have the perk of dating his group member." I laughed.

"Yeah I guess, but it's true, I am happy for you." She smiled. 

The doorbell rang, Taehyung instantly ran to it, opening it. All 5 people smiling as the door opened, even Yoongi. "Come in!" Taehyung stood out of the way, letting them come in. "Hey (Y/N)!" Hannah smiled, walking up to us.

"Hi." I smiled. "We got you some things." Hoseok smiled, walking over to us with some bags. "(B/N) told me, but you didn't have to." I laughed.

"No but we wanted to." Seokjin said. "It's almost lunch, (Y/N) probably is hungry." Namjoon said.

"No not really I-" I was cut off by Yoongi.

"You guys go cook her something then." 

"You don't-"

"Okay! Lets go!" Seokjin smiled, taking Hannah and Hoseok with him.

"We'll go help." Yoongi, (B/N), and Namjoon smiled, going with them.

I sighed, Taehyung shrugged as he went back to Nari and Mun-hee. I felt so excluded, from helping, and from my own children.

I waited in silence for a bit, hearing occasional shrieks from Seokjin of telling people to 'stob it', or yelling for food directions.

After a while Seokjin came out, sighing.

"Too much work?" I laughed. "These kids kicked me out, taking charge." He laughed, sitting down beside me.

"You okay?" He asked. "Yeah I'm fine. Just a little stressed, I'm not working, I don't really see Nari or Mun-hee.... Jungkook is now banned from my house." I laughed.

"I see. I don't see how you can put up with all this pressure." He sighed. 

"What do you mean?" I asked, a little confused, although I had the ideas of his statement.

"Like, you have so much pressure on yourself. I'm not saying you can't handle it! Because you're a very strong woman and I encourage independence. Just saying, with Jimin gone, and another baby on the way, it must be terrible." Seokjin took both my hands.

'Like an indirect version of what (B/N) just said...' I thought to myself.

"Thanks Seokjin for you thoughtfulness, but I'm fine." I smiled.

'Liar.' I heard the voice in the back of my head.