17

This was awkward. I laid behind (Y/N), listening to her rapid breaths, what did she dream of anyways?

"Still awake?" I asked, she nodded slowly. "Here." I whispered, getting closer and putting us into a hugging/cuddling position. She stiffened up, her grip on my arm that wad there before tightening?

"This okay?" I mumbled. She nodded, relaxing. "Okay, goodnight." I said, she nodded again, pushing her face into the pillow.

I was about to close my eyes, till she gripped my arm again, can't she just talk? "Yeah?"

"T-thanks... For doing this, even though it's awkward for both of us..." She croaked. "Of course, I'm here to help you..." The words that came from my mouth stung.

Knowing even though if I play the role of the dad, I'll only be a helper and a ex to (Y/N). I sighed, falling asleep.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I woke up, harsh sunlight hitting my eyes. I squinted, covering my face with one hand. I noticed that Jungkook wasn't on the floor, wait.... He wasn't beside me either. I shot up from the bed, looking around.

I smelled... Bacon? I sniffed, the smell being heavenly, god I haven't tasted bacon in months.... I got out of bed, slowly walking to the closet and grabbing some clothes.

I walked out of the bedroom, seeing Jungkook's back in the kitchen. "Good morning!" He chimed, not looking at me. "Good morning...." I mumbled, walking to the kitchen counter. "Where are Nari and Mun-hee?" I asked.

"Ae-cha took them." He turned to me, his bunny smile being wide as ever. "Oh..." I mumbled, sitting in a chair. "I made you breakfast, need to feed your baby." He got a plate from the cupboard. "Since when did you know where all the things were in my house?" I asked.

He shrugged, putting the plate in front of me. He served the bacon onto my plate, followed by some rice, and scrambled eggs. (Idk if you have tried this or can even eat this but I think its delicious!) 

"Thank you..." I mumbled, weakly grabbing my spoon and mixing up the three 'things'. He leaned on the counter, smiling as he watched me eat. "What?" I asked. "You're cute when you eat, and you have rice on your cheek." He giggled.

I wiped my cheek, not getting anything. "Here." He took his hand, taking a few pieces of rice off my other cheek. "Hmmm...." I said plainly, going back to eating. He sighed, leaning on his palm.

"You look really creepy right now..." I muttered, finishing the rice. I put my plate in the sink. As I walked to the couch, a piercing pain hit my abdomen/stomach. I groaned, falling to my knee's.

"(Y/N)!" Jungkook went to my side, going on his knee's. "I'm fine...." I blinked rapidly, my sight was black around the edges, I tried to get rid of the dizzy feeling stuck in my mind. I felt bile rise up my throat. "Jungkook... Help me to the washroom please..." I mumbled, my eyes slightly closing.

He nodded, worry on his face. He walked me to the washroom, just in time. I raised the toilet seat and puked. He yelped, moving my hair out of my face. He stayed until I had finished my 'business', he sighed.

"Are you okay?" He asked. "I'm fine, it's.... Nothing really." I got up, tripping a bit. "Woah!" He grabbed my arms, walking me back to the couch. He laid me down, putting 2 pillows behind my neck. "Better?" He asked, smiling at me

"Yeah, thanks." I said weakly. "Here, I'll get you some medicine." He smiled again. "Wait no! I don't need it." I said, grabbing his shirt sleeve. "You sure?" He asked, I nodded in response.

"Okay." He sat beside my legs. "Just.... I dunno..." I mumbled off, staring at the roof, smiling slightly. "You just get some sleep." He smiled.

~~ ~~

"Nari!" I screamed.

~~ ~~

"No, no no. Wait!" I grabbed his shirt as he tried to leave again. "Yeah?" He asked in curiosity. "I... I don't want to have the same nightmare..." I fiddled with a tassel of a pillow.

"And?" He asked. "Can you... Um.... Sleep with me? Wait, that sounded weird... Can you help me fall asleep? Like... Cuddle of something till I fall asleep?" I said in embarrassment. "Sure, anything for you." He smiled again.

"Here, move a tiny bit." He said, getting behind me. He put his arms around me, making me feel like he was Jimin. "Here." He whispered, drawing the circles on my shoulder. "Who... Who showed you that?" I asked.

"(Y/N), I knew since grade 7 that this calmed you down." He whispered. "But, who told you?" I asked again. "(Y/N).... I had asked what calms you down because you had gotten mad at me for something... Again." His words died down at again.

I felt a sting of pity, I treated Jungkook like crap when we were 'dating' back in middle school. "Hey.... I'm... Um... Really sorry for what happened during middle school... I shouldn't have used you like that... I was a jerk..." I mumbled.

"No you weren't. You were doing the right thing by letting a friend go for a guy, even if you liked him as well.... You were being nice, and you weren't much of a jerk to me.." He smiled. "Can I ask you something?" He asked.

"Mhhm." I nodded. "Did you actually mean it? During middle school, when you said that you liked me?" (Me being an idiot irl I was just about to write on my computer screen with my pencil, thinking it would write down words, it wouldn't work even though I have a touch screen XD)

"Um..." I blushed a bit. 'Snap out of it....' I thought sternly, coughing a bit. "Yes, I did.... But, that was a long time ago... And I'm married... And now this is awkward... I'll just sleep...." I mumbled, burying my head into the couch pillow.

"Okay." He muttered, I could hear the sadness in his voice. "But hey, don't let me bring you down. You'll find another girl that you can love, I'm just not her, okay?" I turned my head, smiling at him. He nodded.