15

I sat in the lounge, waiting for my turn to visit a prisoner. "Miss (L/N)?" Somebody asked. "It's Mrs.Park." I stood up, walking over to him.

"Ah yes, please come with me." He smiled, opening a door. He brought me through a corridor, stopping at a door. "There is a glass wall separating you too. Only hands can touch." He turned serious, opening the door.

There he was, my life, my love, my husband, Park Jimin, sleeping... I knelt down by the glass, tapping it. Didn't wake up.

"Jimin~" I whispered, didn't wake up. "YAH! WAKE UP!" I kicked the glass.

He stuttered up, looking at me. I smiled. He got up, walking to the glass. There was a small room for hands. I put mine in, our fingers connecting. I began to cry, he didnt deserve this.

"Don't cry." He smiled. "How am I going to raise 3 children?" I asked, tears streaming down my face. "Well, Taehy-" A big smile drew on his face.

"3?" He said. I tried to smile, tears still coming. I put my hand on my stomach.

"But, how am I going to raise 3 kids for 4 years without their father?" Tears streamed faster down my cheeks.

"I want you to forget about me. Tell them I went on a business trip or something. Pretend I'm gone but be able to let me back in after the time. Keep a picture, but just to make sure I'm not permanently gone." He smiled.

"Bu-" A officer walked in. "Times up." He said. "Love you..." I whispered, waving goodbye.

I saw Jungkook and Taehyung by the entrance. Jungkook saw that I was crying, walking towards me. I pushed past him, going into Taehyung's arms.

I cried in his chest, he robbed my back in response. I heard Jungkook sigh.

Did I care? No. He wasn't somebody I would show affection other than friendship too. I didn't to think of myself as a slut or for others to think that as well.

"Let's go..." I mumbled. Taehyung walked with me back home, Ae-cha greeted us when we got home.

"They're both asleep." She smiled. "Thank you..." I sniffed, rubbing my eyes. I saw Taehyung and her kiss... I wouldn't be able to stay away from Jimin for 4 years!

"Just know, the chances of the baby dying are high. Even if 2 months pass, the chance can still happen, even after birth." Ae-cha smiled at me.

I nodded. "Um, (Y/N)... Can I talk to you outside for a minute?" Jungkook asked. "Sure..." I hesitated, going outside.

"Jimins not going to be in your life for another 4 years... Nari, Mun-hee and the other baby are going to grow up without a father. I was th-" I cut in.

"I'd rather that they didn't have a father than for them to have you." I glared at him. "(Y/N).. Please. I want them to have the life that we all had, both parents, and a mother who wouldn't cry from her husband being gone everyday." He took my hand.

"So, you're saying that I'm going to cry all day because Jimins gone... And that you should be their fucking father just so that they can be happy!? They'll be happy Jungkook, I don't need you educating me on how to take care of my own children!" I yanked my hand away.

"(Y/N)..." He grabbed both my hands. "I'm doing this for both of you. I want you to be happy and not depressed for the next 4 years. Just... Let me be the... Father... That's what we had both originally planned when you said you were pregnant. You looked at me, not Jimin." He said.

"Jungkook, don't you get it!? I'm married! I'm not going through the thoughts and hatred from myself and others of being a slut." I began to cry.

"Please..." He pulled me to his chest, his arms going around me, he wouldn't let go. "Jungkook I-" He cut me off. "(Y/N)... I love you, and I hate seeing you cry.... Just trust me." He let go of me, lifting my chin.

Tears slid down my cheek, Jungkook's eyes were filled with pity and sympathy. He wiped the tears away with his thumb. "Please..." He said.

He leant in, kissing me. I seemed to melt in, the kiss was soft, not rough. And it was real, not one sided... His one arm was still around me, to other on my chin, my arms just stayed limp by my sides.

He let go, my eyes fluttered open. "Let me be the father." He said. "Only for the kids..." I muttered. "No, until the end of 4 years lets act like a real married couple." He said, pecking my nose. "Bu-" He cut me Off.

"It will help with Jimin and to take your mind off him." He said. "Fine..." I said, raising my arms to take his off my chin and waist.