13

I sat in Jimins lap, writing stuff down as he pumped his legs up and down, like how you have a horse ride thingy on somebody's lap.

"You done yet?" He leaned himself into my back. "No." I mumbled, putting 1 of the forms on the table.

"I wanna spend time with you~" He whined. I put my pen down, turning around on his lap. I leant in a tiny bit. I think he thought I wanted to kiss him.

He leant in, eyes closed. I quickly put my finger in front of my lips, so he kissed my finger instead. He opened his eyes, looking at me.

"You must wait, if you complain more it will take all day." I turned back around. "Can I have a kiss?" He puckered his lips, putting his chin on my shoulder.

I tilted my head, kissing his forehead. "On the lips?" He said. "Ugh." I turned my head again, pecking his lips.

"Now shut up and let me finish signing these files..." I leant near the table, trying to fill them out as fast as I could.

~~ ~~

"Done." I said. He flipped me over, kissing me. I cupped his cheeks, pulling him off me. "Don't do that." I rolled off him. "Can we just cuddle on my lap for a bit?" He patted his lap.

"Is that cuddling?" I raised an eyebrow. "For me it is." He grabbed my wrist, pulling me in his lap. He laid down, splitting his legs apart.

"This isn't in your lap." I said. "You wouldn't of said yes of I said that we were doing this instead."He mumbled, putting his head into my neck.

I felt, strange... Ugh the website page kept flashing in my mind.

Hostage keeping....

I shook it out, smiling a bit. "Okay we're done, what do you want to do now?" I asked, rolling off the couch again.

"Make more kids." He wiggled his eyebrows. "Um..." I blushed. "But you won't cry like last time, and I'm sorry about back then." He said, getting off the couch.

"Hehe uh..." I blinked a bunch of times. "If you're not going to answer I'll just do it..." He smirked. "Uhhhh...." My eyes widened as he walked right up to me.

"It'll be fun, Nari and Mun-hee will have a little sibling." He smiled. I just stared at him blankly. He shrugged, picking me up bridal style.

I kept my arms glued to my chest. He brought me into the bedroom, putting me on the bed. "Okay... Then.." I mumbled.

"Great!" He said, HE HEARD ME!? He went into the Washroom. I stayed in the same position he had laid me in, tapping above my collarbone.

(NOW I'M SKIPPING TO THE PART AFTER THE WHOO WHOO)

I laid beside Jimin, my hand on his chest. We both breathed heavily, his head was by mine, his lips not moving my forehead. "If I'm pregnant after this... How will I take care of me, Nari, Mun-hee and the next child?" I asked him.

"You have Taehyung and the others to help you." He pecked my lips. 

"And my period is due in a few days." I smiled, he was all sweaty and his hair fell in his eyes.

SWEATY JIMIN PICTURES BEWARE JIMIN STANS I DIED WHILE LOOKING THROUGH THESE 😂😂😂