Day 18

He asked me if I was going to go after school (to the polo scrimmage/senior night).

I answered. That was it. Why does he do that? He let our streak die then asked me something first thing when he saw me. Why doesn't he just leave me alone? At this point, it's fine with me.

I caught him looking at me when we (polo seniors) were taking pictures. I was smiling at the camera and looked over to some good friends that came and waited for me. There he was... looking at me. I turned back to the camera.

At the gala I was performing in, a friend informed me of something. Just yesterday I told her about the brake up and how he's acting. She said he's petty and wanted to tell him off. I told her not to humiliate him because there's no doubt she could and would.

He told her that I wanted more time with him. I didn't ask for his time. I asked for him to care when we were together. She said "don't you think she deserved it?"

And he didn't.

He claimed to spend everyday together. Maybe it was enough for him but not for me. We spent lunch and around ten minutes after school. Always surrounded by his friends. I just wanted him to show me he cared because somehow he stopped.

I don't think I asked for a lot.

I can do without him.

It's unfortunate how it has to be.