Day 19

I posted lyrics on my story.

Lyrics from the song attached.

Guess which lyrics...

He saw them. Didn't say anything but saw them all.

I can't believe we went through so much just to end up as strangers. What did I do to you to make you want to forget?

Jerk.

Just because you seem to have forgotten it all and want nothing to do with me doesn't mean I'm going to try to erase all those memories. I rather remember us for what we had. Not act like it was nothing. So if you see our pictures still up on my instagram, it's because they're still great memories.

Just because you're someone that I don't know anymore doesn't change what we went through. At least, not to me.

You still have some growing up to do. Hope you can do that before the next.

I finally got around to erasing all of his pictures. The pictures of just him. Some of just us. Some of us stayed for the sake of my memories.

But how do you go from being someone's everything-- their world, to nothing?

Remember when you said maybe you can't handle a girlfriend? Remember how it hurt me? Remember how you called me and talked to me for an hour trying to apologize and keep me?

When did you decide you didn't want to keep me? When did you decide I wasn't good enough? When did you decided I didn't deserve  it? When did you decide you wanted nothing to do with me? When did you decide I would become just another stranger you never knew and never would?

Why'd you give me a rose that read don't forget about me when all you did was forget me? When we broke up, you told me to keep it. You still didn't want me to forget. Why am I supposed to remember you when you won't remember me?

I guess all this time meant nothing... and neither did I.

But I realized something. I should thank you for being someone I guess I didn't know all along. It makes it easier for me to go away and never look back for you.