Day 25

I woke up to a text from him. I was surprised.

"But all of it was still real. I don't forget or regret anything."

"Me either. Good luck on your AP test. You'll do 👍 great."

And that was it.

I saw him in the hall. His face saddened. It's weird.

A big part of me feels that this ended for such a stupid reason because that part of me believes it's over because I'll be gone.

I can control that. I went where the money took me.

And it took me two hours away.

It's a terrible feeling when you had prepared to do anything to stay with one person but it appears they didn't prepare to do the same.

I hope nothing terrible should happen to you.

However, I hope someday you realize that my situation just sucked.

You won't get it till you go through it.

I had a thought.

I started thinking that it's not fair that girls who are controlling and cheat get to be in relationships with one person for years then I realized...

It is fair.

I'm not like them. I didn't try to control you. I let you be your own person and talk and be with who you wanted to at any time.

Any person I love should consider themselves lucky to be receiving all I have to offer.

Anybody who doesn't see that or appreciates it clearly doesn't deserve me or my love.

I guess they're right.

People get taken out of your life sometimes because they end up being replaced with someone better--Someone better for you.

But then again.

Why does a breakup feel like someone decided you weren't worthy of being loved or cared for in that special way?

Why does it make you question what you did? Why didn't I deserve it?

But I did.

So why didn't you agree?

Why does a breakup shake your confidence?

You wonder if you're really as amazing as everyone says you are.

But you still are.

A breakup didn't change that.

Why do they have that power? You don't get to make me feel like shit because you didn't want me anymore for whatever honest reason.

I still know what I deserve and you didn't change that.