New Mission

So here's the next chapter ^^ I hope you like it XD

Izuka and Sasuke finally arrived at her house quickly sitting down on the couch. 

"Where did you hear that name?" Izuka questioned him wanting to get this conversation over with.

"When we were fighting Zabuza; he mentioned a shinobi called the Angel of Darkness and said that even though she wears a mask she's beautiful. He said people describe her as an angel but then she kills you with no mercy and can't be reasoned with. He said that she's very strong. He also told us that she lives in the leaf village. The only people who know her identity are the Hokage, elders, and the ANBU. Since you're an ANBU captain, you would know." Sasuke explained.

"Why do you want to know who she is?"

"I want her to train me! Do you know who she is or not!" He shouted obviously impatient with the older Uchiha.

Izuka was taken aback at his sudden outburst but kept up her emotionless façade. She knew she couldn't keep it a secret forever.

"Yes I do." Izuka answered calmly.

"Where can I find her?"

There was a moment of silence. Izuka was completing about telling him or not but she knew that he would pester about it until she told him.

"Right in front of you," she sighed wishing he didn't find out about her ruthless identity.

It was silent for a few minutes; Sasuke was staring at her with a shocked expression. "Y-you?"

"Yeah,"

"But you hate killing people unless you have to." Sasuke whispered remembering when she would occasionally train him when Itachi was away. When he asked about killing people, he remembered that she told him she doesn't like to take someone away from their loved ones.

"People change Sasuke; like you did. You use to be so happy and fun and silly but now you're the exact opposite."

"I know. Both of us changed ever since that day. Do you still......Love him?" Sasuke asked despite being afraid of the answer.

"I can't feel anything anymore Sasuke. If I had emotions then I wouldn't. I tried to move on by dating other people but I just didn't feel anything."

"I guess you're right, but you still have everything he gave you. You still have the swords and the necklace. I bet you still pictures of you and him."

"Sasuke get out." Izuka snapped taking him aback.

"No," he replied standing his ground.

"Sasuke......just leave please."

"I won't leave."

"I won't train you if you don't leave."

"But,"

"LEAVE!" Izuka shouted as her curse mark started to spread on her arm.

Sasuke quickly left in fear of Izuka. Izuka felt tremendous pain in her arm and fell down. She held her arm where the curse mark was hunching over. The mark spread up her arm to her face. Izuka didn't know what to do but wait until the pain passed. After twenty minutes the curse mark receded taking away the pain but she didn't have the strength to get up. She stayed on the floor until she fell asleep.

The next morning Izuka woke up  remembering everything that happened last night. She got up and went out the door to the Hokage's office. 'If the curse mark acts up tell me,' Izuka repeated in her head. Izuka went into the office and saw him, Team 7, and a few Chuunin.

"I'm sorry lord Hokage but it's urgent." She said bowing in respect.

"Alright......Team seven there's a list of missions for you to do today. Everyone is dismissed." The Hokage said.

"Now Izuka, what's the matter?"

"Well you told me that if the curse mark acts up then I should tell you right away. Last night it acted up when I got angry at Sasuke." Izuka explained.

"I see; you'll need it sealed. Thank you for telling me; I'll have Anbu come and seal it."

Later that day Izuka went to a room where they will seal the curse mark. They drew the writing on the floor then on her body. The Anbu did the necessary hand signs and placed his hand where the curse mark was. Izuka bit her lip so she didn't scream out of pain. The pain was unbearable; it felt like one thousand needles pierced her arm which made her pass out in agony. They brought her to the hospital so she could recover from the pain and she woke up within a few hours. 

She looked around the room only to see a nurse. A doctor came in to check Izuka and told her she was allowed to leave as long as she took it easy for the next few days. As she was walking she saw the grocery store and decided to shop since she was running low on food. While getting the food she saw Sasuke shopping also; luckily he didn't see her. She then went to the check out like to pay for her food; just because it was her luck Sasuke was right behind her in line.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you Sasuke," Izuka apologized.  

"It's okay Izuka I shouldn't have brought it up. I know that you must be sensitive when it comes to him." He said with anger in his voice.

Izuka paid for her food, told Sasuke good bye then headed home. She put all her groceries away them saw a bird outside her window. The Hokage wanted to see her. She ran to his office and entered. She saw Ibiki and Anko if the office too.

"Glad you could come Izuka," The Hokage greeted.

"What do you need Lord Hokage?"

"Well first, Ibiki, Anko I think you know Uchiha Izuka. She will help you with the Chuunin exams. Is that alright with you Izuka?"

"Yes it is,"

"Is this the Izuka?" Anko questioned.

"The one and only," She answered.

"Ibiki, Izuka will be one of your examiners during the first exam and Anko, she will patrol the Forest of Death for anything suspicious. I have a bad feeling about these exams."

"Yes Lord Hokage," They all said in unison.

Ibiki and Anko explained what the exams were going to be and during the first exam Izuka will transform into a student and take the exam with everyone else but she'll know the answers. During the second exam she'll be scouting the forest for any intruders and stuff.

When they were done explaining to Izuka she went home. Once she got home she took a shower, brushed her teeth, and then went to bed.