Two secrets out

So here's the next chapter ^^ finally got my computer back XD YAYZ now i can upload :D thank God i've been SUPER bored without it

Enjoy

(Itachi's POV)

Right when we got into the base Izuka rushed to her room. Kisame gave me a confused look but I kept walking towards Pein's office. I knocked on the door and heard a come in.

"What do you need?" Pein asked.

"We were ambushed not too far from the base. They were grass ninja ANBU so have the others keep an eye out." Itachi informed.

"Where's Izuka?" Pein questioned.

"Her room, why?"

"Konan told me something interesting and I need to discuss it with Izuka. Bring her here."

We nodded then I headed to Izuka's room.

"What would Pein want to discuss with Izuka? What did Konan tell him? He said that it was interesting........did they figure out who she really is?!" I thought.

I reached her door and knocked on it waiting for an answer. I didn't hear anything so I knocked again.

"Izuka," I said.

"What do you want?" Izuka questioned coldly.

"Leader-sama wants you." I replied.

"Whatever; I'll be out in a second." She replied.

"What is she doing in there?" I wondered.

I heard her move off of the bed and open a drawer.....she then closed it again. She then opened the door and glared at me.

"Move," She ordered.

Without a word I stepped aside and she walked down the hallway towards Pein's office. I walked into the living room where the other members were.

"So Kisame; how was your journey?" Deidara asked.

"Interesting," Kisame replied.

"How so?"

"It was very silent........then we stopped at a town and Izuka sent a guy through a building.......and we were ambushed on our way here and Izuka was almost killed by a sneak attack but Itachi saved her........yup....very interesting."

"Ha they really hate each other don't they?"

"Then why would Itachi save her?" Kakuzu pointed out.

"Because Leader would be mad if his newest member was killed." I answered scaring all of them.

"H-how long were you there for?" Kisame stuttered.  

"Long enough...." I replied.

"Where's the hottie?" Hidan questioned.

"With Leader-sama,"

"So Itachi.......why does she hate you?" Deidara asked.

I didn't answer and sat on the couch reading a book.

(Izuka's POV)

I was sitting in Pein's office while he was staring intently at me with Konan at his side.

"Do you know why you're here?" Pein asked.

"No," I replied.

"Konan has informed me that you have something in your room that is important to you."

I sent a glare at Konan.

"What is in your drawer?"

"Nothing,"